Wow! is this yours? Any more pics?

Comment

Wow. In for more pics.

I like em dropped.

Comment

Need updates on this

Comment

Update

Okay, so I've had an interesting summer so far this year. I sold my house, moved to Colorado, started a new job, then both of my parents were diagnosed with cancer on the same day (which happened to be my birthday). My dad was diagnosed with colon cancer and my mother found out she has stage 3 lung cancer and was told she has a year to live. I have been traveling back and forth to Iowa visiting so I haven't had much time to work on the car. It is still sitting alone back in Iowa. I haven't even seen it for 3 months. But....after just reading Nic & Steph's article on their Bavaria..... it's time to get it out here and get back to work.

Over the winter I did a lot of maintenance work to it. Every rubber bushing on the car is completely dried out and needed to be replaced. Oil pan gasket and transmission pan gasket were replaced. New electric fuel pump was installed. Plugs, plug wires,and distributor were swapped out. Carbs cleaned and tuned. I also refinished the wood dash trim that was all cracked and faded. I cut the front bumper posts so I was able to push it in about 3". It looks a little better. The rear bumper still looks hideous. I also finished lowering the front so it looks pretty decent for now.

Here are some pics of how she sits right now.

A few new parts

And here is how it sits right now.

I will keep you updated as soon as I get it out here.
            Last edited by Bavaria-guy; 08-23-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

for some reason i think that this thing would look so much better lowered on 16's!

im sorry to hear about your parents i hope things get better for your family!

Comment

Thank you. Yea I will eventually change my wheel setup, but for now I think it just needs a little bit smaller tire and I think it will look better.

Comment

Lookin clean. That's the same wire set we put on ours. We gotta find you some bumpers.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

I really love bavaria's. your's is sick man! sorry to hear about your parents man

Comment

Working...
                    X