Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did the 3.6 come out of? I want a w124 coupe I think

Comment

• There's a local guy with a w124 with these cool 3 piece amg wheels, I think OZ made them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjake View Post
        What did the 3.6 come out of? I want a w124 coupe I think
        Ya I wanted a coupe too. The 3.6 came out of a C36 AMG (202 car)

Originally posted by bigjake View Post
        There's a local guy with a w124 with these cool 3 piece amg wheels, I think OZ made them.
        what? Really? Who is this? Is this some kinda trick? They're rare, OZ AMG collaboration
        Instagram: danimal._
        Mercedes Build Thread
        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• I don't know his name, but they're the real deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjake View Post
            Tell me more of this awesomeness you speak of!!! I want a manual e320
            you know i got a manual amg package w124 with a M103. im not asking for alot... just ran in to some money issues.. PM me is interested..

sorry to hijack your thread dan )))

Comment

• it's cool alex, hijack away

had a cool shot lined up tonight, but no tripod+shaky hands=fail

Mercedes Build Thread
              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Needs moar AMG wheels!
                Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                Alex

Comment

• can't wait to see this back in shape. Glad you decided to fix it back!

Comment

• So, I started working on the AMG's...finally one year later. So, to start off they're pretty banged up. I got them for relatively cheap (shoulda gotten them for free since it's a friend of mine but w/e) basically car was involved with a collision with a curb and the two right wheels were bent. So I was worried because that meant that I would have to get one front barrel and one rear barrel right? Wrong! They were luckily all 4 fronts. SO. First I ordered these.

They're barrels to make the two that were messed up rears. They're 35 hole 8.5 inch barrels normall for 10+ wide wheels. So pretty much I'm going to be making a custom rear set with faces off of 8.5 fronts

So I figured since I'm about to be taking them apart I'm going to be messing with the wheels a lot and they're VERY dirty, my friend like never washed them apparently rofl, so I washed them.

Then I needed a tool

Two sockets to be exact, both 10 point, very, VERY rare to be exact lol.
                    So From From tuesday to Thursday I asked Brumos Mercedes Dealer (all the techs), the race shop, Brumos Racing (had tools for BBS wheels gotti wheels, etc), Mac tools, matco tools, snap-on tools, sears, shane's (local friend) BMW shoppe, caterpillar, dub theory, jaxstreetscene, jax craigslist, and various random tool stores and NOT ONE OF THEM had the sockets I needed -_-* so I fukn ordered the sockets I needed Friday, but it's a holliday, so I prolly won't get them late this week or next week. I should have pics and updates up tomorrow. But I got them for a very good price. I'm gonna call them tomorrow when they're open and hopefully have them shipped out so I can get them here later this week.

Also got some parts to start to fix the front end cosmetically. I'll try to have an update next Sunday.
                    Mercedes Build Thread
                    Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• I want those wheels. Bad.
                      Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                      Alex

Comment

• Nice! Dan do u still have those wheels u were gonna hook up madhater with? im interested in them for the 190e

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
                          I want those wheels. Bad.
                          Maybe we can work something out

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                          Nice! Dan do u still have those wheels u were gonna hook up madhater with? im interested in them for the 190e
                          ya, the, um, which ones did you want? Ya I should have them, he ended up getting some other wheels so ya I still have my sets, just shoot me a pic of which ones and we'll work it out. Or I'll post up some pics.

these are the sockets I ordered, $45 for both, can't beat that, there were people offering to sell me them for like $100 used.

I'm gonna save up everything I've been doing past couple days and do one big update Sunday for you guys.
                          Mercedes Build Thread
                          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• you can have the s class wheels bystrov, I still want to buy the ones off the w202.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                            Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• he wants the same wheels you want dude, besides those other ones came off an e class (210) unless you're talking about the s class wheels I had about a year ago, but I sold those a long time ago
                              Mercedes Build Thread
                              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• connor your giving an OK on these wheels right ? so were on the same page? cause dans head hurts today

Comment

Working...
                                X