No announcement yet.

hakhawks cosmos e36 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question, do Autobarn sell adjustable coilovers?
    IG: wade_rees_
    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• well done sir

subbed

Comment

• Love what you've done so far! I REALLY like the Simmons! They look A LOT like the multi piece Hartges.

New wheels are nice too! I prefer them capless, and think they'd look sick with long wheel studs.
        Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
        : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

• cheers guys, ive got another set of wheels on the way to try some stuff out with, so keep an eye out in the next month or so

Originally posted by Spados. View Post
          quick question, do Autobarn sell adjustable coilovers?
          we sell the tein stuff, not sure what else we can get in though

Comment

• Car looks sick! Lovin those 18s they fit so well for some reason.

Comment

• felt like a change up for a bit, so got these, rc009+rc010s, see what i can do with them

Comment

• wheels would look awesome ! Try to give them a colour that would catch eye attention

Comment

• like it more with the M bumper. Not feeling 2 much the Alpina with BBS.
                  Mbumper and BBS =WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by razak View Post
                    wheels would look awesome ! Try to give them a colour that would catch eye attention
                    thats the plan, theyre not staying silver

Originally posted by da_joint View Post
                    like it more with the M bumper. Not feeling 2 much the Alpina with BBS.
                    Mbumper and BBS =WIN!
                    good thing i still have the mbumper, swapsies is easy enough, ordered another reo bar today, so i can swap em in 5 minutes

Comment

• ive been looking everywhere for a set of them

should look good.
                      IG: wade_rees_
                      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• i imported them from uk, easier than trying to find a set in aus

Comment

• have to reverse down driveway now, and can only go so far down

i **** my driveway

Comment

• so this weekend i decided i needed to finally sort out my sunroof and lack of interior trims

the inside cover for the sunroof wasnt working properly when i got the car, which ended up being a slider popped out of place. all good now

also finished the roof lining(its not perfect, but itll do), and put that and all my black bits back in. still need to rewire the c pillar lights, since they run different plugs.

probably shouldve cleaned the lens before taking photos.

and a couple shots of the new front bumper

Comment

• got the stance bru, love the bumper! good work
                              Originally posted by Wout CSL
                              The throwing star look stunnin' on your E36 !

Comment

• so i picked up a defect on friday, yay!!

got picked for tyres too narrow for wheels, and sidewalls not vertical to wheel lip :S, below 100mm ride height, and not retain 2/3 factory suspension travel.

all a crock of shit, and i have to get a roadworthy to clear it, so everything goes back to stock, and i gotta sort out anything else that wont pass.

went on a failed commodore cruise today(me, hozy(owns a 540i) and a mate with a hilux were the only attendees) and made the most of it, throwing plumes of smoke on almost every corner, smashing the front skirt on the pavement on every other. and managed to take the tops off a few tarmac mounds. other than that it was great fun

then when i got home, i decided to start operation: defective

pulled the alpina front bumper off, and had to steal the reo bar off it, because the holes for clips in the aftermarket one are too big.

all the scrapes ive managed to do in the last month or so ive had the bar on, most of them probably from today, lol

and heres how it sits now, had hids in the fogs, which wont pass roady, cbf converting them back, and the mounts are all stuffed, so out they came along with the brake ducts for now.

oh, and mate with hilux snapped these pics after i chopped down another tarmac mould, then scraped another, so pulled over to check shit

Last edited by hakhawk; 01-29-2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X