No announcement yet.

Rusty's Build Thread [250+ photos]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck man, I was hypnotized for a while reading the whole build. I think wifey was saying something like, oh yeah put the kids to bed you SOB and stop your stancing shit NOW!!
    Last edited by zm3; 10-05-2010, 10:49 PM.

Comment

wow mike not only this car is the craziest car ever built but it totally blows my mind that u came up with all the ideas for this car. it truly proves that the mind is so creative that truly everything is possible. Mike one question for you , where do u get all this automotive knowledge since your only in your early 20's
      Flickr

Comment

Seams like Rusty become as iconic in the modern car scene as the munsters car was in its day. mind you i wasnt there back then so i can only asume.

i think the roof panel would look good flat black.
        Last edited by evilstar; 10-15-2010, 10:33 PM.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
        Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
          also just curious mike but is that as high as the car will go now?

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
          Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

I would've easily waited double the time it took to load all those pictars truly inspirational
            Instagram: danimal._
            Mercedes Build Thread
            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

so many creative ideas in this car.
              this one's true dedication.
              love and respect!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMeech View Post
                wow mike not only this car is the craziest car ever built but it totally blows my mind that u came up with all the ideas for this car. it truly proves that the mind is so creative that truly everything is possible. Mike one question for you , where do u get all this automotive knowledge since your only in your early 20's
                He has several very experienced mentors and is a fast learner who won't take no for an anser.

Comment

Love this car. Only reason i joined StanceWorks. Please keep building.

Comment

wow! amazing build!
                    I feel so good that SoTu and at SoWo

Comment

• the first time i saw this car was right after the trailer got built (i think it was on EG but im not sure, dosent really matter) and since then its been one of my favorite cars, and this thread completely justifies why it will be one of my favorite cars long after it dies... madtytepropsyo
                      No Shelter

Comment

• That Car is so Awesome

The cause why I joined up Stanceworks

Comment

• this is one of my favorite all time cars!! amazing work buddy!

Comment

• I've poked around this site once in a while, I've been around cars forever, I've seen amazing builds... but this....

My 1st post on this site goes to you sir. As I go through pics and notes of the progress, I'm shaking my head in disbelief at the amount of work and tenacity it took to become one of the most memorable cars I've ever seen.

I am so glad I got to see Rusty @ H2O. Your work is inspirational and the attention to detail is OCD-ish, it's awesome

- Sam

Comment

• Very Very Very Good Car! i love it!

But I have a Question: What is this next set up?

I have a unic idea; a hardcore spider with 2 door a little windscreen...

...and a rear seat became a roadbox

But Like this with a toop chop is perfect!!!

Comment

• airless pride

Comment

Working...
                                X