No announcement yet.

-- My '92 EG : The Frame-Scraping Journey --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks a lot guys! Always appreciate the feedback.

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
    I've checked this thread more than once & feel I owe you an apology for not posting.

this hatch is surely memorable, but must come with it's fair share of haite as well. have you ever posted this on another site? honda-tech maybe?

post the link if ya didn't mind.

my favorite pics are the full on rear atop that puddle & for whatever reason, the fact that you rock a single OEM mirror.
    Thanks, man!

Haha, the single mirror is actually factory on the VXs. It used to bother me, but I've gotten used to it now. I'd still like to pick up some Spoon mirrors, though.

And nah, I've never started a thread on HT. I've just posted in the slammed thread and fitment thread, where it was warmly welcomed. So far, it has actually gotten hardly any negative feedback, surprisingly!

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    Dude, please finish this thing off with a white hood.. that will take this from cool to jaw dropping. Great work!
    Thanks!

I just got a quote for all the paint and body work, so it's on the way! There's a few other things I'd like to get first, but it's definitely coming soon. I'm actually going to miss the hood, though... I might keep it and buy a new one to paint. Haha

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

• fucking best ever

Comment

• Very well. Looking good man! Keep it up.

Comment

• sooo fuckin ill. the rear fitment is so insane.
          Last edited by sixty-nine-dime; 02-16-2011, 01:36 PM. Reason: drunk nights.
          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1378227303

Comment

• Epic. My favourite civic by a long way

Comment

• I like your attitude through out this whole build...... but most importantly i LOVE that car.
              Need to rent a fender roller in Socal? PM me.

Comment

• funny how simplicity can make that the best EG i've ever seen... hardcore son.

Comment

• How does this car constantly keep getting better? Please tell me the new subframe brace is silver? You ever think about window visors? I personally like the hood the way it is. It isn't really out of place since there are a bunch of black pieces on the car. Are the inside of your wheels black or is that the serious lack of sunlight under your car making them appear that way?

Comment

• Thanks, everyone!

Originally posted by doug118 View Post
                    How does this car constantly keep getting better? Please tell me the new subframe brace is silver? You ever think about window visors? I personally like the hood the way it is. It isn't really out of place since there are a bunch of black pieces on the car. Are the inside of your wheels black or is that the serious lack of sunlight under your car making them appear that way?
                    I was going to get the silver one, but since I have a powdercoat gun and silver and black powder on hand, I got the blue one to see how I liked it. My 'color scheme' I've always had in mind is black and white and blue. I can't really decide if I wanna leave it or not! Haha

And the inside of my wheels, albeit extremely dirty, are still white.

Here's a couple pics of the brace. Decisions, decisions...

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

• love it
                      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                      flickr

Comment

• I wouldn't powdercoat it. I'd polish it to go with the lca's... BUT the blue goes well with the license plate which is weird to say. main color for the plate is white (car) bottom of the plate is blue (subframe brace) letters in the middle are red (tail lights).. see what I'm getting at? I've never looked at a car that way but it does go perfectly

Comment

• so. much. win. love. it. simple, yet extremely
                          "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

Comment

• love this car. Keep the single mirror!

white hood and this would be damn near perfect to me

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Gahh this car is soooo sick! I love this EG, never sell it. lol

BTW that video was awesome haha.

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

• im not sure if it was your car or someone elses i was looking at recently but id like to suggest clear tail lights. i think they look good on white cars and you can be responsible for single handedly bringing them back from the 90s..

one other thing, what happened with the dry sump idea? i thought that was a great idea and id love to see how that 'pans' out. so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                                X