• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
    Just took a job in Atlanta/Conyers, I'll be there May 1st
    Congrats!! Now you can go to sowo and we can finally meet up haha
    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    Oh cool dude. I hear that's where all the cool kids are at... Where's the job?
    And I'm all isolated in acworth smh

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• i might be leaving the ATL fam very soon. alot of bullshit going down with my life. lost the job. just pissed over all.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
        i might be leaving the ATL fam very soon. alot of bullshit going down with my life. lost the job. just pissed over all.
        That sucks man! I hope you the best for sure though!

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Dang that sucks

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• myself and the car may be somewhere in motherfucking IOWA sometime next week -__-

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
              myself and the car may be somewhere in motherfucking IOWA sometime next week -__-
              sucks man!

On a higher note.

My car...

Comment

• Yea its official. I leave Tuesday morning. Packing all my shit. Mildred is such utilitarian whore. Got a full jack, cherry picker, jack stands and 90% of my tools in trunk alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                  sucks man!

On a higher note.

My car...
                  Very nice! 6-speed?

Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                  Yea its official. I leave Tuesday morning. Packing all my shit. Mildred is such utilitarian whore. Got a full jack, cherry picker, jack stands and 90% of my tools in trunk alone.
                  Sorry to hear man, hope everything will work out for you.
                  1993 BMW 325i
                  2001 BMW 330ci vert
                  2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

sucks man!

On a higher note.

My car...
                    That looks great man

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                      Very nice! 6-speed?
                      Oh yea. I got rid of my 2010 z71 for it, and I couldn't be happier.
                      Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                      That looks great man
                      Thanks jake. Now I just need wide wheels and waaaaay more low

Comment

Very nice! There was a car exactly like yours at the dealer I got my Si from, I was very tempted, but ended up with the Si instead. Those Z71s are nice as well though, were you just wanting to downsize?
                        1993 BMW 325i
                        2001 BMW 330ci vert
                        2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Thanks jake. Now I just need wide wheels and waaaaay more low
                          No problem Jody

Comment

• Checking in from Greenville SC, this sorta seems like an ATL random thread sometimes so I don't really post in it, just lurk. I follow a lot of you on instagram lol.

Is anyone going to sowo with a non-euro car? Maybe if I just completely debadge this POS they won't know what it is. As I understand it we jap plebeians aren't even allowed to park in the lots on the main road.

Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                              Very nice! There was a car exactly like yours at the dealer I got my Si from, I was very tempted, but ended up with the Si instead. Those Z71s are nice as well though, were you just wanting to downsize?
                              Kinda, I was trying to eliminate some debt. Now I just have the car and I'm seriously itching for a new toy/project
                              Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                              Checking in from Greenville SC, this sorta seems like an ATL random thread sometimes so I don't really post in it, just lurk. I follow a lot of you on instagram lol.

Is anyone going to sowo with a non-euro car? Maybe if I just completely debadge this POS they won't know what it is. As I understand it we jap plebeians aren't even allowed to park in the lots on the main road.

I won't be in a euro car! I'll be riding out in my sunk g35 haha

Comment

Kinda, I was trying to eliminate some debt. Now I just have the car and I'm seriously itching for a new toy/project

I won't be in a euro car! I'll be riding out in my sunk g35 haha
                                Can't wait to meet you guys in a few weeks.

SoWo is getting closer and I can't wait. Started assembling my wheels last night and I realized I forgot to tell the powder coater to tape off inside the hub mounting area as it was a tight fit with the adapters as is. Anyone have ideas of what I can do to strip a bit of the coat off so I can fit them with the adapters now?
                                2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

Working...
                                X