The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is supposed to be here around 4ish...guess I can sleep till then

EDIT. Woke up moved the car into position for rolling....and i curbed my wheel at fucking taco bell. well thats that im retiring from drivethrus. never again. also glad the wheels were already fucked and needing refinishing.
    Last edited by aeok18109; 04-10-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Fender rolling complete. Jimmy @vipfenderrolling is a boss. Car feels awesome now. No scrubbing nor rubbing. Well worth the price which honestly is not that bad for the amount of work he put in. Dude comes TO YOU. Factor that in as well. Definitely will hit him up again for future projects (still talking the wife into lowering the Hyundai lol)

Comment

• That's awesome man! I just sent him payment for his April special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• WELL SHIT. Went to go replace my antenna since it didnt move...the base thingy disintegrated since it was ancient and there is NO blasted antenna motor in my trunk that i can see. what in the fried fuck. i now have two duct tape squares sandwiching the antenna hole. looks horrid. i just cant risk any water getting into trunk.

Can anyone weld in a patch for it? i can always cover it up with some kind of random sticker until i can afford to paint the car.

Comment

• ^ I posted in your thread man, your car is coming along really nicely. I finally found out how much I'm getting back for taxes so I maybe able to pick up a set of wheels after I make the proper repairs on the Si. On another note, my friend and I are tackling out first plastidip project, his '89 335i in flat black. We used a paint sprayer and it's coming out nicely, only a few more things to touch up and perfect. I plan to post some pictures once we're done.
            1993 BMW 325i
            2001 BMW 330ci vert
            2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Wheel parts came in yesterday. Hopefully I don't have to stay late at work tonight so I can get them out to powder tonight.

Comment

• Just took a job in Atlanta/Conyers, I'll be there May 1st

Comment

• woot congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                    Just took a job in Atlanta/Conyers, I'll be there May 1st
                    Damn you!! I need one too...

Comment

• Yo fifty3bags. You wanna roll out with me and a buddy. I think im just gonna do saturday being i cant get a place to stay. I live on exit 16 400. If you wanna meet me at the citgo station right off the exit that morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by j work View Post
                        Yo fifty3bags. You wanna roll out with me and a buddy. I think im just gonna do saturday being i cant get a place to stay. I live on exit 16 400. If you wanna meet me at the citgo station right off the exit that morning.
                        Yeah, send me a pm. What time are you planning on rolling out? I was thinking eeeeeaaaarrrrlllllyyyyy. Since it'd be about a 1.5hr drive for me and would have to get there and wash the car and all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                          woot congrats
                          Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                          Damn you!! I need one too...
                          Thanks guys

Comment

Thanks guys
                            Congrats man!

Comment

Just took a job in Atlanta/Conyers, I'll be there May 1st
                              Oh cool dude. I hear that's where all the cool kids are at... Where's the job?
                              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                                Oh cool dude. I hear that's where all the cool kids are at... Where's the job?
                                Near Lawrenceville, but there is a manufacturing plant in Conyers, so I'll be there sometimes as well

Comment

Working...
                                X