• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
    Sup!
    What's up Gene?
    Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
    Happy Independence Day bitches. Remember wtf its really about. Motherfuckers bled for this day. Don't forget that shit. Also be careful with your celebrations. Dont wanna end up like these dumbfucks http://youtu.be/NRItYDKSqpQ
    That's fucking awesome haha

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I hit the neighbors car with a flying ladybug firework hahahaha whoops
      Last edited by LethalEthan; 07-04-2013, 10:35 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
        http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...ps3ca1b9a6.mp4

I hit the neighbors car with a flying ladybug firework hahahaha whoops
        It might just be me, but I can't see the link

Comment

• I have the ultimate hangover from the last two days.
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Wuss. Ashton ur vagina showing

I can't stop lookin at these pix Haha

IMAG0060 by cbgene, on Flickr

IMAG0061 by cbgene, on Flickr

IMAG0059 by cbgene, on Flickr
            [/FONT][/CENTER]

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
              http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...ps3ca1b9a6.mp4

I hit the neighbors car with a flying ladybug firework hahahaha whoops
              Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
              It might just be me, but I can't see the link
              Yep. Me neither haha
              Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              I have the ultimate hangover from the last two days.
              Yea I feel like a pile of dog shit right now lol

I think that looks good gene!

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Well shit. I'll try to put it on YouTube. I got 4 days off in a row somehow, to bad my engine isn't here. Should be ordering my clutch on Monday. Getting close!

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Long day...

Comment

• GOT A FUCKING CAR.
                    2013 Hyundai Accent SE hatch. 6spd manual. you know i was like MEH at first but this little fucker is quickly growing on me pictures when the sky isnt shitting all over us.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                      GOT A FUCKING CAR.
                      2013 Hyundai Accent SE hatch. 6spd manual. you know i was like MEH at first but this little fucker is quickly growing on me pictures when the sky isnt shitting all over us.
                      Pics or it didn't happen

Comment

• Sorry for the huge SHIT pictures. All i have is my FUBAR cellphone that if i had a remote chance at upgrading would get tossed onto I-285 oncoming traffic.

I also managed to scrape the front bumper already fucking driveway doesnt play. If im dragging and hitting shit on the daily at stock height i cant imagine how it will be with the project car slammed on its fucking nuts

Comment

• Looks cool bro.. welcome to the KDM community

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• gotta find the damn bolt pattern so i can start shopping wheels. not gonna do much in the ways of lows but wheels and tint are in the pipe. simple but clean Daily is the plan.

EDIT: Found some wheels i think would look nice but dont know if they are reps or originals. FUCK REPS. Refuse to run a shitbox wheel so i can hit a pothole and have it disintegrate under me

This website is for sale! msrwheels.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, msrwheels.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Both in gold would look nice i think. too bad they are only 15s. i have 16s on the car now. I think I can do with a bit of lows as well if i remember to angle that bitch up the driveway and go slow. Lowering a new hyundai is hard seeing as parts for this thing dont exist
                            Last edited by aeok18109; 07-06-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Put it on air

Comment

• Air?

I've never dabbled with anything related to air suspension. Springs and coilovers yes lol. Plus i dont want to hack shit together. I would like a legit kit

Comment

Working...
                                X