No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm only worried about burning up the auto trans on the hills and whatnot up that way. I know it'll pull the car for sure, but hills worry me. I'd use the lude for parts yeah. It's a 94 si with an h22. I'd probably get the motor wheels and seats, the junk the rest. Guy only wants 750 for it because it had an engine bay fire on the driver side.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• damn, screw it anyway. I thought it was an h22 but the guy just sent me pics and it's an h23. F that shit

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
        nah, I dont like all the fancy shit. My buddies love them though.

Also, do you guys think my toyota with a 22re would be ok towing a car on a dolly from NC?
        Shouldn't be to bad I just made the trip from Charlotte, to Atlanta and the speed limit the entire way was 55

Comment

damn, screw it anyway. I thought it was an h22 but the guy just sent me pics and it's an h23. F that shit
          That sucks.
          Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
          Shouldn't be to bad I just made the trip from Charlotte, to Atlanta and the speed limit the entire way was 55

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
            That sucks.

Music video by Sammy Hagar performing I Can't Drive 55. (C) 1984 Geffen Records

Comment

• hahaha, my highway speed is normally 75-90 all the way from here to atl.

Comment

hahaha, my highway speed is normally 75-90 all the way from here to atl.
                I've been pulled over so many times on 16 when I was at GSU I **** that road

Comment

• 16 does suck pretty hardcore, but I've never really been pulled over when on the highway except around here on 80

Comment

• Haha
                    Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                    hahaha, my highway speed is normally 75-90 all the way from here to atl.
                    Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                    I've been pulled over so many times on 16 when I was at GSU I **** that road
                    All the way to FL last weekend I was running 80. Felt so good

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                      Haha

All the way to FL last weekend I was running 80. Felt so good
                      85 and 75 aren't that bad on a good day, but their have been times where I saw a cop every five miles

Comment

• got completely jipped in pool tonight. That's alright though, paybacks a bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                          85 and 75 aren't that bad on a good day, but their have been times where I saw a cop every five miles
                          Yea it was 75 the whole way pretty much. I didn't see a lot of police
                          Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                          got completely jipped in pool tonight. That's alright though, paybacks a bitch
                          Well I got more fiberglass work done!

Comment

• Pics or it didn't happen! Is the face of the box done now? I meant to ask before, are you going to paint it or wrap it?

Comment

• I will get a pic tomorrow night, but the face is pretty close to being done. We will start body filler on Wed night.
                              And I will be painting it duplicolor paintshop gray

Comment

• That paint shop stuff is alright. It's actually what we painted my wheels with. Only problem we had with it is its a little thin, and unless you go really heavy on the clear, it's pretty orange peely.

Comment

Working...
                                X