The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
    One of the worst mechanical fuel injection systems ever. It sucks to work on and it sucks for driving. If you do get that car I heavily recommend converting it to regular FI or back to carbs. You get a major horsepower gain. Haha
    Seems like a lot of work lol
    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    It would match your truck!

Yea! Because it would match your truck!
    Good point, I'm considering it. That's high on my list of favorite BMW's
    Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
    What is this?

I'm sorry, but that's fucking awful

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      What is this?

That's so awesome.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I wonder what it is also.

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Would drive...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
          2005 Silverado CCSB
          Slammed 6/8
          Wants more low.........but static.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colyn. View Post
            Would drive...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
            You had a Silverado from Jacksonville right? How's that coming along?

Comment

• It's awesome that taco bell is open so late on sundays. I also just realized that there are 8 bars in a 4 block stretch on my island, thats alot of booze.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                It's awesome that taco bell is open so late on sundays. I also just realized that there are 8 bars in a 4 block stretch on my island, thats alot of booze.
                Did you try one of those dorito taco things

Comment

• nah, I dont like all the fancy shit. My buddies love them though.

Also, do you guys think my toyota with a 22re would be ok towing a car on a dolly from NC?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Nissan Micra/March

Comment

• Driving on 285 in a 4 speed with small series tires is just awful. Hello 55mph top speed.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
                      my tumblr.
                      What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

• /that car isn't my style only because it's a newer car trying to be old, but with that said... The execution is awesome! I love the paint work and that hood is so so so so BAD ARSH

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                          Did you try one of those dorito taco things
                          I have, their pretty good. I just can't eat one everytime I got
                          Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                          nah, I dont like all the fancy shit. My buddies love them though.

Also, do you guys think my toyota with a 22re would be ok towing a car on a dolly from NC?
                          Probably, is it still lowered?
                          Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                          /that car isn't my style only because it's a newer car trying to be old, but with that said... The execution is awesome! I love the paint work and that hood is so so so so BAD ARSH
                          Couldn't have said it better myself. And those wheels look a lot like cr01 reps

Comment

• no it's not dropped anymore. It's auto trans too btw. Im thinking about buying a prelude and it's in spartanburge SC

Comment

• Using the lude for parts?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                                no it's not dropped anymore. It's auto trans too btw. Im thinking about buying a prelude and it's in spartanburge SC
                                I would imagine it wouldn't be a problem. I know I pulled some pretty heavy shot with my 87 22re. It may not be a fast trip or comfortable trip though

Comment

Working...
                                X