The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwob View Post
    is richmond va the south? id hope so being capital of the confederacy anyone driving up through va to get to h20i?
    Wuzzat in your sig?

And thank god they finally deleted that god awful thread my car got caught up in -_-
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• No shit? So there is no more I <3 my ae92?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
        No shit? So there is no more I <3 my ae92?
        Thankfully. Shit got out of hand. Weird people were coming in talking about their nutsacks and my car and calling each other faggots o.O
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Oh I know man. But sometimes its just interesting to hear dumb people talk lol

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
            Wuzzat in your sig?

And thank god they finally deleted that god awful thread my car got caught up in -_-
            Caught up in?
            You made it
            E30 build

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinsElerts View Post
              Caught up in?
              You made it
              Long hair don't care. It's gone now.

Comment

is richmond va the south? id hope so being capital of the confederacy anyone driving up through va to get to h20i?
                Where is h2o? I would love to go

Comment

I was going to drive the benz up but i'm beginning to think it's a bad idea lol
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• That's a hell of a drive! Considering I don't own a vdub

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Man, S:N is so much more chill them S/W. No trolling, people respect each other, and about 90% less assholes.

Comment

• I think I have an account, but I don't remember. regardless I'm so glad its the weekend. I get to put my new lights on tomorrow

Comment

• Boredom+cool apps=

Comment

• Seriously who farted

Comment

• Happy an sad :/

Comment

Working...
                                X