X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. BMWerke - Long Island
    2. Prodigee (Kielan) - Fairfield County, CT
    3. Byron - Kingston RI
    4. Scrapez - Coventry RI (I'll make you go if I have to )

Comment

• im going to this so make sure someone lets me know when its approaching because im computerless and a little mia lately.

315 246 1662 text me!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• count me in for this.
        cammed, slammed, & female driven

Comment

• Well my car still isn't together so I can't make any progress on this. I WILL get it done, just not until after my car is done.

You wouldn't want me to roll up to an event that I helped to organize in a non-stanced car, would you?
          1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
          Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• def going

Comment

• 1. BMWerke - Long Island
              3. Byron - Kingston RI
              5. FBGM (NeiL) - New Haven, CT
              DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

• I'm there fo sho

Comment

• lets keep this goin!

1990 325is- current project
                  1986 325e- Parts Donator
                  2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                  1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

• im in!!!!!

Comment

• needs moar bumpage

1. BMWerke - Long Island
                      3. Byron - Kingston RI
                      5. FBGM (NeiL) - New Haven, CT
                      6. Sticksdaman - Bronx, NY

This needs to be re-posted on multiple forums. 6 confirmed cars is NOT a meet, its a chance happening of automotive enthusiasts with similar taste in styling.

Comment

• im in since i live 20 min away
                        sigpic
                        stanced dc5

Comment

• Oh trust me once everything is confirmed it will be whored out like no other meet in the history of ever.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm kind of doubting i'll have my car ready in time. Basically i'm stockpiling parts right now, but I don't wanna do anything to my car until AFTER my vacation in July. Going to visit my rents in SC July 15th-19th, and they want to see the car (got it about a month ago) BEFORE I go nuts with it, and my sister is riding down with me and I promised her a comfortable ride down, lol. So that leaves me with about 12 days from the time I get home to the time of this meet to install my coilovers, get the fenders rolled and mount the wheels/tires. It's do-able assuming I have the money and the motivation.
                            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• HOPEFULLY my car will be 100% done by thursday or so of this week. My BBS wheels leak, I can't find a few parts, the car isn't inspected/registered, etc.

I'm in the home stretch but I'm definitely not done yet, I'll let you all know when I'm done with the car so I can get back to my life and planning this!!!!!!!!!

edit: oh, and everyone who has posted in here and says they're going, use the image in my sig to make a hotlink to the original post in this thread!!!!!!!

member "KillerBlackBird" on here just told me that he took off work on this day, search for his profile on here and look at his flickr, you'll see why this is very, very good news!!!!!!
                              1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                              Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                                I'm kind of doubting i'll have my car ready in time. Basically i'm stockpiling parts right now, but I don't wanna do anything to my car until AFTER my vacation in July. Going to visit my rents in SC July 15th-19th, and they want to see the car (got it about a month ago) BEFORE I go nuts with it, and my sister is riding down with me and I promised her a comfortable ride down, lol. So that leaves me with about 12 days from the time I get home to the time of this meet to install my coilovers, get the fenders rolled and mount the wheels/tires. It's do-able assuming I have the money and the motivation.
                                you better fuckin make it josh
                                sigpic
                                stanced dc5

Comment

Working...
                                X