SW Meet @ Bear Mountain, NY: Aug 1, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slwrthnu View Post
    rochester seems to have a decent car scene from the few times i went out their for my buddy's open house....and i've made the drive from rochester -> bear mountain when i went to school at rit...it's not awful.
    Yeah. It's growing. I wish we had a centralized meeting place to gather us all up. It's funny because we have a pretty (in)famous local car forum, but it's not stance friendly. There's a couple of old members like myself (since 02,03ish) and mods that are into it, so we can keep pushing it. But, since most of us were literally kids and college students when that site started and now we've got real jobs and kids and houses, we don't get to meet up as much. However, we got a pretty epic hellaflush/stance thread going on right now. That's actually how a lot of us realized that each other were into it. I actually just met a guy today, Jay. Static drop Jetta on orange BBS mesh. Car is so sick. I was driving to work and we saw each other the highway. Pulled over...convo....another guy into it. Too bad he's not going to the Bear Mountain meet. And we got a lot of gusy from RIT in it as well. It's growing. Maybe this meet will bring out some more so we can organize.
    stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

• BUMP!

driftsucky, I'm sending you a PM right now regarding upstate NY stuff
      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by driftsucky View Post
        Yeah. It's growing. I wish we had a centralized meeting place to gather us all up. It's funny because we have a pretty (in)famous local car forum, but it's not stance friendly. There's a couple of old members like myself (since 02,03ish) and mods that are into it, so we can keep pushing it. But, since most of us were literally kids and college students when that site started and now we've got real jobs and kids and houses, we don't get to meet up as much. However, we got a pretty epic hellaflush/stance thread going on right now. That's actually how a lot of us realized that each other were into it. I actually just met a guy today, Jay. Static drop Jetta on orange BBS mesh. Car is so sick. I was driving to work and we saw each other the highway. Pulled over...convo....another guy into it. Too bad he's not going to the Bear Mountain meet. And we got a lot of gusy from RIT in it as well. It's growing. Maybe this meet will bring out some more so we can organize.
        roc life (only rochester base forum i know of )?

Comment

• THAT's the one. roclife dot org.

kramer, never got your pm.

Comment

THAT's the one. roclife dot org.

i know centola (owner of tecnotic media/ihatestickers/insert his 9,000 other companies here) so all my rochester car scene knowledge is cause of him. if you have been to his open houses in the last couple years you saw my old car.

Comment

• Where my VA peeps at? Hopefully us VA kids will make a decent showing.
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Was it the S13? I got a couple of stickers from good ole Mike. I'll probably get a few more before the show.

Comment

• kinda excited for this. where exactly on bear mt?

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                    kinda excited for this. where exactly on bear mt?
                    Still getting those details figured out. I am taking the trip up Saturday to check it out and talk to the park rangers.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I got lost in Bear mountan once. Good times.

I'm down fa sho

Comment

THAT's the one. roclife dot org.

Yeah I forgot to send it

basically, it just said to join shift518.com and post up and to send me your site that you were talking about lol
                        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

wait........are you neon_guy?
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Was it the S13? I got a couple of stickers from good ole Mike. I'll probably get a few more before the show.
                              nope, i had an mr2 before the rx7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Vapor View Post
                                Yes. Yes I am. But, since I haven't had that car for eons, I changed my name on everything else. Brian (Cass) just refuses to let me change it there. Something about not forgetting my roots or something. lolz.

Comment

Working...
                                X