No announcement yet.

DC11 - June 19th 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They all rub when cornering anyway which is good enough.

Comment

You'll go blind if you're not carefull. No rub > rub

Comment

putting tyre shine on when you cant get to top of tyre is a pain in the ballsack.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Easiest way is do the 2 halves at either side, roll it back, do the other halves. I used to jack it up but thats become too much effort.

Comment

Roll back is what i do too, but indeed such an effort for the sake of a few inches of shiny tyres lol
            -SW|UK-

Comment

...and ive already told Nathan ill slap him if he doesnt run said motor a knats cock of the asphalt.
              -SW|UK-

Comment

I wanna go i wanna go.

Pity this show is anti anything not german

Comment

Splitty?

Comment

Who cares Harv. Write "My grandfather is German" on a piece of cardboard and stick it to your window and fool them all

Comment

• This thread is pure banter!!

Im there for sure, hopefully hook up with you all and see some arch gapings.

Comment

• ^yeah archgap must be a rare sight round your way

Comment

• Originally posted by DopeStep View Post
                          This thread is pure banter!!

Im there for sure, hopefully hook up with you all and see some arch gapings.
                          where are you gonna be parked up man?
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                            I wanna go i wanna go.

Pity this show is anti anything not german
                            not anti non german mate, its just the show's theme is german cars, ive turned away other non german stuff so it not really fair to break our only golden rule. Sorry mate, come along and stick you car in the car park, ill personally get you a good space

Comment

• ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Guys you may have noticed our DC11 adverts in both Performance VW and Performance BMW magazines, id like to point out a typo in the postcode listed in these adverts. The correct postcode for the venue is NN13 5YD please dont go to the one listed in the magazines or ull end up 20 miles away in corby .

For all the Show and Shine / Club Cars we ask that you guys get there as early as possible to take advantage of the best spaces. We operate on a strictly first come first served basis so if you want to show off your car on the main show field get there early. Don't worry if you sleep in however as we do have a secondary Show field, Gates open from 7am on the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Last edited by X5PEA; 06-11-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Gates open from 7am on the day
                                might have to consider getting there earlier then me think as convoy wasn't going to leave southampton till 7am!

as for my car - don't expect something special cos it ain't!!

Comment

Working...
                                X