X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a single post today? Whatsupwithyouall

Comment

• So slow here. F***in **** insurance. I cant get in anything interesting anymore.

(get it through my dad, i reckon he makes it up unless i ask to be insured on something he likes)

Comment

• Haha I bet. Alfa and Mini can't have been too cheap. People aren't interested in my GFs Cooper as it is quite high group.

Comment

• My insurance is £803 for the E36. I still need to add my mods later though

Comment

• Mini is a 30 and the alfa was a 25 or something! I'm not complaining as there arent many people that can get insured on that at my age. But they dont seem to want to allow me to change to any other car i want at the moment!

Comment

• Is a 944 a definite no?

Comment

• tbh, it costs only slightly less to insure me on a z3 2.8 than a 944 turbo, and the n/a 944 is £300 more than a turbo.

Just worried about reliability.

Comment

• Pretty sure they make it up as they go along!

Comment

• Sounds like it. What does your dad like

Comment

• Why do all the decent, well priced cars seem to be in Wales? Back there on Saturday.
                      -SW|UK-
                      Education - Knowledge - Power
                      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Or Scotland.

I'd rather buy from either of those than London though to be honest lol

Comment

• Theyre all in Scotland and Ireland when I look!

944 is possibly on the cards. Know anyone that wants 'racecar' boyracer 12 yr old spec?

Also. This is post 1234 wooh. I must leave and never post again.
                          Last edited by sCrapp; 03-28-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Seriously, some people...

Found a set of Style 37s with useable tires on ebay. 150€ bidding or 350€ buy it now. No bids.

Sent an email asking if I could come look at them and if they looked good take them home directly. No answer.

The next day, someone bid on the wheels, which made the buy it now option vanish. Few hours later get a email reply saying:

"Yes, that wouldn't be a problem, but what kinda money are you offering? I want at least 600 for the set."

Fucktard.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                              Theyre all in Scotland and Ireland when I look!

944 is possibly on the cards. Know anyone that wants 'racecar' boyracer 12 yr old spec?

Also. This is post 1234 wooh. I must leave and never post again.
                              now the next goal is 12345

sucks bas
                              ps can u pm me ur phone number, since ur not home today or tomorow
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Will actually be home today until this evening / late afternoon... was planning on going to the Ring today, but weather fucked up my plans. Will be here tomorrow from around noon onwards. Only going to visit a friend for some bbq and beer this evening and will be back sometime tomorrow morning - noon.

PM going out.

Oh, and also: got my seasonal plates, whoooop

Getting them stamped on Tuesday, then the Touring can finally hit the streets again, haha.

Last edited by Dr.AK; 03-29-2013, 06:14 AM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                                X