Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone would have thought finding a Civic gearbox was simple, turns out it isn't

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Happy birthday.

Jorge, that looks AMAZING, please run it like that daily.
      Since this is the 'random' thread, I would like to inform you that I am spending my time with muchos ciders and an indian. (watching the model agency LOL)

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

• Oh yeah, the only thing changing is adding more up front, then aesthetics like wheel colour. I have no others cars..

Comment

• anyone know anybody breaking an s13/s14?

My dad needs the gearbox for a project. lemmeno

Comment

• i dont but i do know that the bird is the word....

No work tomorrow so late night watching Family Guy!!

Comment

• Family guy marathon for me too, although I do have to be up & out in 5 hours

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

• fancying a bolf later on in life.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                  fancying a bolf later on in life.
                  Noooo, bolfs are sooo 2007!! Lol

Comment

• I love Bolfs, maybe 2007, but that was 4 years ago now, nearly retro...

Get to have root canal treatment this afternoon, can't say im too pumped.

Comment

• Hayden, here.

Kinda makes sense? I am not sure if that dial actually represents the position or not. You can see where I marked it to give me a rough idea of where I was. Logic says that the widest part pointing inwards gives the most camber.

Comment

• Hayden, here.

Kinda makes sense? I am not sure if that dial actually represents the position or not. You can see where I marked it to give me a rough idea of where I was. Logic says that the widest part pointing inwards gives the most camber.

Comment

• Cheers bra will spin it up this weekend and see what happens. I still don't know how it works as it's got a bolt on the other side

Comment

• I don't know the proper words to explain it without sounding like a total douche.

There is a little piece of metal that goes around the nut on the otherside.

Part 11, part 10 is the bolt you can see in the photo, and if you see part 11, its like an oval with an offcentre hole in the middle. As you turn the bolt, this turns moving the bottom of the trailing arm etc outwards that tiniest bit.

Comment

• Ahhh you are like the gandhi of eccentric bolts

Comment

• Got to say Jorge I'm not that biggest fan of over cambered rears. But at least you're not just doing it for show

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/omex_uk

Comment

Working...
                                X