Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It can't have settled that much Harv, is it marking the tyres? There was a screw there that might be the culprit, snip the end off with the bolt still on, it's plastic

Comment

• I might just lift it 5-10 turns at the back when i get home?

Comment

• when you get the wheels your gonna have to clean all that stuff up you realise

Comment

• Yeahh i know but they arnt even ordered yet so i have a while left of comfort. Before the wonderful sacrifice is made for more lows.

Comment

• Just ordered some new tyres, please PLEASE work for me! I want more lows

Anyone interested in some brand new 225 35 17 Falken 452's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dry View Post
              i'm pretty sure they are not et38, maybe -38 but deffinately not 38

also you are gonna need some very serious arch work to get 10's on a mk2 especially with that et plus adapters.

don't rush into anything!
              38 seems quite high, i mite get him to double check.. but theres a few different sets for sale all with ets quoted between 25 and 40 at 10j.

Et 38 with adapters, im thinking 40mm would give a 10j et-2, yet my current 9j rears are et10 and flush, these new wheels at -2 will sit around 2.5cm out from the arch, Easy

I do have g60 archs all round, so can cope with pretty good offsets relatively comfortably.
              Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Originally posted by chris_newcoololdschool View Post
                38 seems quite high, i mite get him to double check.. but theres a few different sets for sale all with ets quoted between 25 and 40 at 10j.

Et 38 with adapters, im thinking 40mm would give a 10j et-2, yet my current 9j rears are et10 and flush, these new wheels at -2 will sit around 2.5cm out from the arch, Easy

I do have g60 archs all round, so can cope with pretty good offsets relatively comfortably.
                yeah, just reading the add he said they are 10j with 5.5inch dish which must make the offset negative...

i have seen 10's on the rear but the fronts will be a mission!

good luck dude!

Comment

• Taken a week from my training to rest my ankle, just been back out to run and see whats going on and its still fucked. I've got just over 3 weeks to finish training for a 10k run and because of injuries the furthest I've got so far is 3.8miles nearly 2 weeks ago now. CUNT.

Comment

• Has anyone seen any NUE's in graphite?

on a black car?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

mmmm matt gunmetal with a polished rim
                    Last edited by sCrapp; 04-05-2011, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris_newcoololdschool View Post
                      Is he in the UK too? Found a site that do the size I want, but theyre in New Zealand LOL! and were too expensive...
                      Yeah he's in the uk. When I'm not on my phone I'll grab his email and pm it to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                        Has anyone seen any NUE's in graphite?

on a black car?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

mmmm matt gunmetal with a polished rim
                        Brown.

Comment

• Brown on black?

You've got problems man you and your yellow wheels! (love 'em really)
                          Last edited by sCrapp; 04-05-2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• No, no, brown on polished lips.

Comment

• ihmo hurry up with ordering or gtfo cool story bro ect. take out spacers and wind down those coils. tuck ftw.

It's my birthday tomorrow. so unhappy. 20 ergh basically rigamortis is setting in. & i've got to work.

My roof leaks which is fun and i can't find any wheels that i like. ats cups have been done to hell, but work so well.

Also why are bride seats so much moneys? scene tax fo sure.

touch my rusty letter box people. touch it.
                              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                                touch my rusty letter box people. touch it.
                                hahahaha

flickr
                                Facebook
                                Originally posted by driftsucky
                                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X