Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright which one of you guys knows this guy.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
      I used to be weirded out by hospitals, it's definitely not a place to be if you have a weak stomach. Let's say it takes a lot to get to me now, especially having the office right next to the mortuary.
      Yeah i can understand that, its just weird vibes man. I have a strong stomach or at least i think i do. Live on a farm so have seen some gruesome levels in my time

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Alright which one of you guys knows this guy.

Now that's straight up gorgeous

Comment

• He's pretty local to me, I'll try and find out tomorrow.

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• SO who in the UK can rec me a good company for adaptors from 4x4" to 4x100?

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Isn't he matey from rollhard? I'm sure Josh could speak to his mate and sort something out to have a few pictures if Keilan wants to do so?
            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I GET MY DC2 BACK TOMORROW <3 sooo excited the engine is actually fixed & body shop have repaired the crash damage & got rid of any rust!
              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• This is what happened when we tried to roll my arches, I had no idea how much fucking filler was in them..

Integra (1 of 1)-4 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

I'm also feeling I have too much poke, overall not a good night.

Integra (1 of 1)-5 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• His name is George and he is on London somewhere. I know a few who know him but he isn't online much.

Comment

• Mornin queers.
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• anybody has friends in romania

3pc RH for 650€
                      Last edited by P78; 06-29-2012, 03:10 AM.
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatech View Post
                        Now that's straight up gorgeous
                        minus the smoked lights it is

Comment

• Egypt tomorrow!

Last minute dash to arrange the next meet, then I'll have it leave it in your (Rich/Hayden etc) capable hands?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                            Egypt tomorrow!

Last minute dash to arrange the next meet, then I'll have it leave it in your (Rich/Hayden etc) capable hands?!
                            ??

enjoy ur trip mate

u a diver?

wanted to go to egypt last year and dive, but then arabic spring occured

Comment

• hahah,

I'm not a diver, but I want to learn when I'm there. Got my snorkel and shit sorted.

Comment

• snorkel is like riding a trycicle vs an ariel atom compared to diving

dove with rays and giant turtles last year

and the year before i had a seahorse in the palm of my hand

Comment

Working...
                                X