Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map man / stores, basically do all the goods received and manage the stock in 5 wards. Nothing exciting really, it's a lot of stress and a lot of walking lol.

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Ah cool man, yeah well managing stock of 5 wards does sound like some responsibility . Im abit weirded out by hospitals

Comment

• Underwater camera test by Jorge-, on Flickr

Comment

• I used to be weirded out by hospitals, it's definitely not a place to be if you have a weak stomach. Let's say it takes a lot to get to me now, especially having the office right next to the mortuary.

flickr
          Facebook
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I know you're jelly Micheal! lol

Comment

• That picture only just loaded. And yes, very jelly. What case you using?

flickr
              Facebook

Comment

• Comment

• whats up UK?
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Jorge, you going to take that to the local pool. ultimate underwater perv tech right there.

4 day weekend starts now! my old uni house mates are coming for a visit. while they're here we're going to T4 on the beach. Currently debating which car to take. I could raise the e36 up so i can carry 4 without ruining tyres. keep it as is and ruin tyres or just take the company car.

Comment

• ^100thpostlol

OMGWTFBBQ CANTLOGINTOEBAY!!!!!1!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack25 View Post
                        ^100thpostlol

OMGWTFBBQ CANTLOGINTOEBAY!!!!!1!!
                        nice benz
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• What a hot and muggy day!!, Spent 20 minutes in the sun and i feel cooked.
                          Back to my cold room and Lost..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            nice benz
                            benz is gone now. Still got the wheels though waiting for something else in 5x112.

I've been thinking more and more lately about starting to buy and sell cars to try and make a bit of money on the side. I keep seeing cars which should sell for more money if the advert was better. Even if i just average a couple of hundred increase on each one its a lot better than just keeping money in the bank.

Anyone else ever tried to do it?

Comment

• So it turns out my rusty arch was full of filler, said arch has vanished.

flickr
                              Facebook

Comment

• 'Mon ze Germans

Comment

Working...
                                X