Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine out here so should help the sale.

Iphone doesn't come until tomorrow

Comment

• Why you selling it? The one in your sig? Whats next?

Comment

• Need a car capable of pulling a car trailer so Ive bought an e39. Yh its an Audi cabriolet im selling.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Looks a nice car! Good luck! I would like to sell mine to buy this;

But no one is biting!

Comment

• That cars so nice.

Comment

• The E38? Tell me about it. I offered him a swap and tbh couldn't afford it with the wheels. But having it with the supsnion and other BMW rims would be a start. Always wanted an E30 318is too. Love the Mazda but it just isn't cutting it at the moment. So its either keep it and change it or go for something else. We will see what happens, see if anyone buys it!

Hi by the way. I know I intoduced myself in the main section, but seems I'll be posting most in here. Real name is Jay and I'm from Ormskirk, Lancs. I'm car mad, which is about the most important thing anyone needs to know. Just wish I had the funds to feed my craving for expensive cars and parts! LOL!

Comment

• E28?

James is on here somewhere too. I want his coils.

Comment

• http://custompinoyrides.com/2012/03/...f-rota-wheels/

What do people think of that? Although he brings up some valid points (how every wheel manufacture copies each other) I still think Rota are the easy way out..

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I will never fit rotas

Comment

• Sorry, mistyped! Yeah I assumed so! I've been aware of this site for a while, but it is that car that has brought me here!

Comment

• Hmm, do I want Accuair eLevel management With touch pad or Autopilot V2?!

Comment

• Im not clued up on either tbh Jorge. What are the pros and cons on both?

Gotta love buying a car with a Halfords battery which all have a 3 year guarantee. The BM was struggling to turn over in the morning so pop down to Halfords, they test it and it had a duff cell. Swapped for a new 800A there and then, £160 worth
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• My e24 was the same. 5 year at Andrew page, walked in and walked out with a new one.

Going with the Autopilot V2, elevel has level sensors that auto correct whilst driving etc but can not really afford

Comment

• Jorge did you ever change camshaft position sensors on your e46? Im doing the exhaust one tonight which is easy and read up that its best to do the inlet at the same time but it looks a PITA.
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• did u sell ur car rich?

or is the empty sig the clue
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X