Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guy on another forum mentioned them to me a few months back, they seem the most helpful company in the UK when it comes to anything suspension related.

Tried any local shops or anything? I know there was a guy on one of the old forums I used who rebuild suspension, quoted me £75 a shock inc all seals etc.

Comment

• Josh, i might come - although im not really down with long driving till i change the thermostat as the engine isn't getting fully warm and have to limp everywhere in 3k revs max.
      I'll come if jordan/ed havn't shotguned or if i ever get some sleep.
      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
        What type of locking nut is it? If the an OE BMW style then they aren't too bad to remove, you need a big torx bit (T60/70) an a big hammer. If not then a selection of 12point sockets 19mm an bigger should do the trick.
        Originally posted by ajk View Post
        moose, did you gets yours nuts out?

now theres a sentence, you don't hear very often.
        Nelly, it's a mcguard nut...ajk, haha na I'm hopefully going to get the bad boys out this weekend. Will go to a tyre shop and if that fails, go buy the halfords kit and a new 12point socket and try that again, if that fails a tyre guy can do it on monday but I have to leave my car with him, that aint happening though. I might take the day off work ahah.

Comment

• You not got the Mcguard code to get a new key?

Comment

• Bolts came with the wheels, I contacted the seller but he didn't have the code or reciept Cheers for the ideas though dudes. I'll just cut them off

Comment

• Be easier to cut the wheel on yours, only got the 5 spokes unlike that VW guy lol

Comment

• In the words of MC Hammer....

Stop, Hammertime.

When in doubt, get the hammer out. Not for any reason tbh.

Comment

• Best mechanics knowledge ever (infact of all DIY skills)
                  If it moves and it shouldn't - duct tape
                  If it doesn't move and it should - hammmer

Comment

• cleaned uk.................................

just literally 5 minutes up the road from me, so if anyone wants to pop round for a cup of tea before hand or after then let me know.

i'll be going along to this, but being in northampton, as said previously, theres is gonnas be somes she ite cars there!!!! lolzzz!

Comment

• Shh I wouldn't bad mouth other forums on here - I think thats how UKStance deleted my account lol

Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.
                      I think we need to add a strap line to our meets.

Leading the cleaned uk scene since 2009...

'The only actually fitted cars in the UK'
                      Last edited by Jorge; 02-18-2011, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• I can't hold that tagline, I'm not that fitted. Oh and I've done it with pikeyness fake rimzz and spacers... innit.

If you can't fix it with a hammer or duct tape, you have an electrical problem.

Comment

• Haha, just wondering as you have a Bora - how wide/aggressive can you go easily? My friend is fitting my Style 5s to his with adapters, so will be around ET10/15 17x8 all round...

Comment

• seriously, youd think in northampton what with it being the home of santa pod, e38 and now cleaned, we'd have some decent cars here................................wrong!!!
                            me and the other half stumbled upon a meet at 6fields the other day and there was not 1 modded car there, well 1 6n polo with a 12 yr old in it with some drop springs, and no one really looked like they knew what they were doing there, ha ha.

which way will you be comin up to shoe town??? i'll meet ya somewhere and convoy in with you's.

prob best comin from the m1 junc 15a tbh as its like, well, there really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Haha, just wondering as you have a Bora - how wide/aggressive can you go easily? My friend is fitting my Style 5s to his with adapters, so will be around ET10/15 17x8 all round...
                              It's not very easy at all. Rear arches are rolled as standard, but the MK4 platform is just a massive pain anyway.

Comment

• i had a browse on the cleaned uk forum and iv decided im not going to go, not worth the hour drive
                                im going to leave it at that ahah
                                L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Working...
                                X