Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahaha, yeah that is on the list too.

I got in the car and said to my missus 'saying sorry now, please just ignore what is about to happen', she was not impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      Hahahaha, yeah that is on the list too.

I got in the car and said to my missus 'saying sorry now, please just ignore what is about to happen', she was not impressed.
      I dont see why she wasn't imprssed

Comment

• Soo dead here today, whats going on?

Just put my wheels up for sale, Steelies probably going on tomorrow. Kinda don't wanna sell them, even though they wont fit on a 9n3..
        Last edited by JonnyBoi; 10-11-2011, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Morning all, hows it going?

Comment

• Pics of the steelies? Me likes steelies

Comment

• Morning all,

Productive night last night, got my knackered passenger side lower wishbone off and a new shiney one fitted = no more vibration through the steering wheel and more importantly no more irritating clunking noises from the front end. Also re-tapped the thread in my driver side hub carrier assembly after shearing a bolt off on saturday and having to drill what was left of the bolt out (nearly didnt make it down to the Ace on Sunday because of this).

Still cant release the siezed ride height platforms on my front coilovers ... and i hit them with everything including the kitchen sink last night I think im gonna have to ship them back to holland and let Intrax replace the platforms for me.

Comment

• Good stuff...I assume you've tried the sprays etc on the platforms? Coke could work aswell if they're removed and you rig up a container to soak that part of the coils in, just an idea

Comment

• how goes it peeps.

Ive been a busy boy past 4 days for the girls bday. Theatre and meal on the saturday, thorpe park on monday and we went on everything, had to call it day cus I really felt i was going to chuck ahaha. London yesterday and watched Phantom of the opera and Wicked. You can tell my missus is a theatre nut, I enjoyed it though! Need bed now and not work.
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• You woman

Comment

• It was the effects and how the sets were used that I enjoyed, from an entertainment point of view i wanted the fuck outta there.
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• You fag.

Comment

• dont judge me!
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                            Lovers quarrell!!!!

Comment

• Thorpe Park Ftw!!. Last day i went it was basically empty, All ride queues were around 10-15 mins.

Colossus

Comment

• Never even been there, I want to go to Alton Towers again though, so glad I'm a student now and can go out of school holiday times. Except it is now like shut / will be broken down from shit rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X