This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    Air and probably going to drop down to 17s, but Mikes sat so well on the 18s, with some gold centred dished wheels (Racing ACs, BBS RSs or Mitos) and that is it.

Also want an OEM tape deck in there, and a wooden nardi wheel actually.
    some nice plans you got looking forward to seeing the end result. your welcome to try my image's on there 17's though but gold centred so you'll have a idea.

Comment

• I would say yes, but you wouldn't be getting them back. I love them.

Comment

I would say yes, but you wouldn't be getting them back. I love them.
        well the offer is there as long as i have them back. ill have some paper work for you to sign

Comment

• What sizes are they/offsets? I'm running like 9J -8 out back at the minute and they are just about flush lol

Comment

• Not sure about the offset but Dips' rears are 11j with a 10mm spacer and standard arches

Comment

• Check the blog bitches

Comment

• Sweet write up man Nice and simple with some pretty kickass pics considering the lighting
                Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• At the end of the day, nobody really reads shit they just look at pictures haha

Comment

• Great write up!,
                    I always read the writing,

Also nice to see Leo's Astra van getting free advertising as its forsale .

Home by 2 from work, somehow doesnt feel right!

Comment

• hey you UK guys, any of you know what type of wheels these are? pic was from the recent UK/SW meet.

Comment

• PM Darkside - he came with the Honda Culture lot.

Comment

• Thats drewbar, his build on Edition

Comment

• Gav, theres this shot of your car too,

Comment

• This is wierd, Anyone remember the Disney movie The Empires New Groove?
                              Well i always have e4 on in the background while in my room and a show Rules of Engagement comes on, And i recognise two voices in it, They both were in the Disney movie and now also in the same Tv program, Feels weird when they talk together, I just image the film in my head

Oh i love still having the child in me!.

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't being overly social at the meet, I was shattered to be honest.

Thanks. I am lucky with it being as clean as it is, only reason I keep putting myself off chopping coils and my reason behind going down the Air route.
                                Add to that list an LSD Saw you leave the car park

Comment

Working...
                                X