Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum just crashed as I posted a huge ranting reply.

Just fucks me off, even though it doesn't affect me directly. No fuckign respect and we'll pay for it all.

Lowlife jobless scum, we pay their income, we pay to police them, we pay for the damage, then we'll pay for them locked up if they ever do.

Not complaining at the police / government at all, they need to resort to more extreme measures, bring back some police brutality, look where being nice gets you.

See much on your drive Hayden? Take it you didn't go in the E46 lol

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

What the fuck is wrong with people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/vi...50851&comments

What the fuck is wrong with people.

That actually made me feel ill, I don't know how people can actually do that. I've been out of the loop a bit with news and stuff because my TV is broken, but it's just fucked up!
        S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

• Na didn't see much and fark no I took the work car BUT a shoot amongst all that would've been the coolest pics ever!

I find it soo funny that the heads of the country were all on holiday and also Boris tweating he wasn't coming back

I've been here for two years and I honestly think the government is to blame, not directly for the last few days rioting coz that just got outa control but for the way the country is. I haven't ever actually seen consequences after decisions made by the government but 2 years and I can actually see the country going to shit. I gaurentee in 10 years if they don't stop making all these cuts UK will have no qualified people to keep it going. No immigrants coz they're making it harder for them/us to get here, education will be in the gutter, jobs will be up the shit. They are cutting police budgets and they already can't cope with things like this (although they would need an army sized force to do anything about this riot business)

Also the job thing, it's not coz there isn't any out there but it's the frame of mind the youth have about working, which imo is caused by poor education, sure the parents should teach right from wrong etc but they and their parents now have been in this situation, living off benifits is worth more than working and it's crazy... I mean do they not see all this shit is going to wreak the country? They're trying to pull the country up out of the recession to quick and it's going to do the opposite in the long run.

I'm rambling but meh imo government has failed miserably and this isn't the end.

Comment

• I can't be arsed to read your entire reply but I don't agree with you 100%.

I agree it is to do with the attitude of people now, lack of respect is all I can describe it as. Life has been made too easy, I guess that is the governments fault and it doesn't help we are on the verge of slipping back into a recession after America and the Eurozone nonsense.

This is getting a bit too serious now for RT.

Comment

• srs bsns is srs

Who's want's to buy brand new jewelery, clothes, tvs, phones, hair products etc?

Comment

• Finally watching Harry Potter tonight <3

Comment

• I'm gonna go see rise of the planet of the apes this week, looks wicked. Which potter one is that? What's it called? I think I watched it

Comment

• Deathly Hallows Pt 2.

Yeah that does actually look good, so does that Super 8 because its done by the Lost guy.

Comment

• I don't want to be racist, but it does look that way?

Hello Kitty, My Melody, and Keroppi might seem like a strange assortment of characters to some, but for the people ... Read more

Comment

• I blame the parents. Srsly.
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Damn blocked links

Comment

• Better H? Kid looks about 16?

I blame them too, more than government, partly because half these parents are still kids themselves and never worked a day in their life.

Comment

• Didnt work anyway
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• They were all urging the parents to call there kids and tell them to come home. 1) They're probably stood next to them helping them throw the trollies at Police. 2) The kids would just simply say 'fuck off im busy innit' and that would be the end of it.
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X