Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet, can't go wrong with an Audi Avant! Going low with it or staying sensible for a while?

New place = house party?

Comment

• Not sure yet. Might even sell it on for a profit as i got it cheap as it wasnt looked after at all! If it turns out to be a real good car, then eventually drop and wheels. But its good as i can throw the bike in the back no probs.

House party happening for sure. Next month most likely and youre all invited obviously
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Sweet, lets invite all of Facebook too haha

Comment

• Update on hairdresser please.
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Ahaha, second date tomorrow if your that interested lol

Comment

• home from work, feels wierd being home this early,
              2 days off now to sort the polo , Wheels, low camber

Comment

• Haha, finished work before you usually get up...

One of my headphones packed in. Piece of shit.

Comment

• I was looking forward to having today off, but its been fucking boring. No call from Jessops to say they have got my flashes in either.

Atleast BT finally upgraded my internet, 40x faster for less money..

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Flashes.... what you getting? I nearly bought a 70-200 last night. Temptation is strong with that one.

Comment

• http://www.jessops.com/online.store/...tml?cm_vc=PPZ1

At the minute only 2 of those. They are only going to be used as a slave flash and not on body, I didn't want to spend too much. That and I figured they probably won't last after this snowboard season.

I'd rather spend the money I have saved on the flashes on a Sigma 17 - 50 F2.8.

I can never justify spending money on tele lenses, but you obviously get more use out of them.

flickr
                      Facebook
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Yeah, I enjoy track photography just weighing up if renting again will be better or not.

Using flashes is something I really need to learn, let us know how you get on with them. That DC5 I shot recently desperately needed some lighting thrown towards it.

Comment

• I have one at the minute, just waiting on the other to come into stock.

That interior shot was done with the flash on the drivers seat, pointed to the roof with a diffuser on it.

But so far, its definitely a steep learning curve.

flickr
                          Facebook

Comment

• Ah nice, thought it was very well lit lol

I can see it being a very time consuming learning curve too. Think I'll give it a couple of months before I think about playing with them. I just want to try find a 70-200 F4 non-IS for under £400. There is one on eBay at the minute but until the E46 goes I want the spare cash for a deposit on a new car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Haha, finished work before you usually get up....

was up at 5. took some effort.

Comment

• Wutt?

see all: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mdeuk/s...th/6021503929/

Oh & Hi people why so quite?
                                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                                X