Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive pretty much got my heart set on an Audi cabriolet now, but there are many in V6 form and not 1.8/2.0 which is what im after or they are like 4 hrs away. I mean come on, who buys a convertible up north? Its not as if its ever sunny up there is it.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• sun is shining right now, but im not north, im a midlander.

Comment

• I am too born and bred, but sshhh dont tell anyone
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• So who wants to give me £300 for wheels? (then I might need to ask you if you can go to Southampton for me Rich)

Comment

• i will on a 30%addition repayment scheme...
            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Call it 10 and deal.

Comment

• Jorge i would lead you it but i have no money till i get off my ass,sell the stock pile of shit i have laying around then ill lead you it!

I **** rusted bolts all i want is my decat on it's pissing me off,they wont budge!

Comment

• Lead it me? Por que?

Comment

• I would/will lead it to you if i get it/dont spend it on a cage

spamming the shit out of this, but it's epic:

Comment

• spunk.

shit hot..... love the steering wheel.

Comment

• it's no 280.

Comment

• I saw a few cars from here up at retro car show last sunday.. i snapped some pics of the ones i recognised, whilst pissing off the z-club with a less than pristine paint job... they all laughed, until i 'popped the hood' and then they all fell silent...

epic moment in my life.

Although some wanker drove into the back of the datsun today when my dad was driving (ruined the plan for the original paint, ratty looking bumpers etc.

Apparantly they got out and said "im not paying out a load of money for a new paint job and restoration" (the car was completely rust free and original panels)

little do they know that you cannot buy the panels any more, and even the repro bumpers cost £750, boy theyre in for a shock.

(we cant fix the car, without it looking like its been fixed, and thats ruined out plan for the ratty looking car, as faked rat is for www.rat-look.com only)
                          TWAT
                          /rant

Comment

• Time for a credit card Jorge Help the country stay in debt

Fuck that Harv, you guys seriously need to get flame throwers with motion sensors on your cars. Did those cunts really laugh? Should have sprayed their paint with mud from that beast
                            Last edited by Anonymoose; 07-06-2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• They said something like "we wont judge on the paintwork/Rust" or something along those lines, then laughed... but some other bloke came over and said actually this car is extremely solid no rust anywhere.

And they went "ooh 'ello" when i opened the bonnet,

Funny thing was they all ooked like presentable cars from a distance, but you could see the dodgey ness up close, where as mine looked mid resto (half the paint has been peeled off) yet it was probably the most solid....

Well pleased, that is the reaction i like...

Comment

• why do you go to gay z meets and not to s.w in it. fuuuuuuuu

Comment

Working...
                                X