This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post

Not sure why you had to bring your boxer shorts to the story, but hey....
    Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
    Lol that sounds so gay Max

y u so mean ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
      just got paranoid about being ripped off with wheels again.

Unpacked the new wheels in the middle of the Night. in Boxer Shorts. in the Garden. with my Phone as Light.

luckily they seem in pretty good condition
      U tellin' us what they are or nah...

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      Flying to Frankfurt Huhn or whatever. What is there to do during the day between the airport and the ring? Got like 8 hours to kill in the morning before track opens at night.
      Maybe the Klassikstadt or the Senkenberg Museum...
      Or check out Best Worscht in Town
      for some crazy spicy hot sausage...

Comment

• got those:

Originally posted by MadMax View Post

I think this is the way to go:

they fit without spacers, look awesome on a street legal tire setup and are pretty cheap to get.
        Perfect daily driving setup in my opinion
        E46 today was alright but seller was way too shady. He told me the Car hit a Fence when there were still small chunks of concrete sticking to the scratches and dents. Also told me He doesn't have the Time to fix it up and sell it with Profit but was fixing up an old fucked up Polo and had a pretty new Shell of an Audi A3 Sedan hiding in the corner...
        Last edited by MadMax; 02-27-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

way too shady...
          What do you mean?

New rims look good, almost like they were made to look good on the e46.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            He's hired us a Fiesta to drive across Germany in. Not even a German car.
            I thought the Fiesta was developed by Ford of Europe and is built in Cologne?

Could be worse tho

And those flight prices are CHEAP! That's crazy man. Kinda makes me want to travel right now.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

y u so mean ?
              Because I'm a cunt. Have been told that many times
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Finally got around to ordering front suspension stuff for the Audi.

Took two hours of googling, but I found out that mine still has the older suspension... just a few months after mine was built, they changed things. The front suspension sets (control arms, tie rods and such) for the later spec suspensions are around 450 - 550€. The older spec are quite a bit cheaper and the cheapest vendor I found was around 300€ for Meyle HD parts. Quite stoked that I'm getting some decent parts for nearly half the price I feared haha.

Comment

• Its silly cheap flights to Europe atm. Tempted just to have a weekend somewhere .

More expensive to go to Newcastle by train than it is to fly to Berlin.

Comment

• Well, this day's starting great.

Scraped a sign post with the driver's door while parking the Audi. Gotta try and buff it out later, hope it doesn't need paint...

Comment

• major bummer Bas

i can feel the pain
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        Jorge,

I'm not too sure what's there to do around Frankfurt and on that route (should've flown into Düsseldorf, I could've picked you up and shit) but gimme a call once you're in the area of the Ring. I live about an hour north east from it.
                        Im driving to Dusseldorf second week in April sometime for work, got an exhibition their right by the airport with work.
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                          Im driving to Dusseldorf second week in April sometime for work, got an exhibition their right by the airport with work.
                          Let me know man!

Also, do you know these days when everything you touch turns to shit? Having one right now.

Went to get something to drink while on break... backed the Audi up into a wall. I have no fucking clue what I am doing today.

Comment

• Bas what?

time to go to bed dude
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I drove my car head on into a brick wall at 2mph when parking into a bay hahaha no idea why I didnt hit the breaks literally no idea

other than my number plate popping off there wasnt even a scratch on the car

also, theres literally no 6n2 gti front splitters for sale anyone breaking one lives up in scotland too

Comment

• How bad is the damage Bas?

Got the coils fitted on the daily today.

I'm really not doing this 'daily' business too well.

Comment

Working...
                                X