X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a fail and a half!

Comment

• ok i fail there , i blame typo!, i say something in my mind then it gets typed as something else,

always have done that, really should proof read

Comment

• Reading more in general would be a credible thought, youth of today never read.
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• i used to read when i was younger, but it got less enjoyable.

i did fail english twice too :/

Comment

• I'm by no means smart and in many respects the same as you, i can't spell for love nor money.. but it seriously annoys me when people murder our simple language. (This rant isn't at you Jonny but the moron that wrote that advert)

Comment

• Oh.. On a more car based topic; my custom decat came today, only cost £41inc delivery and all the business to fit. Bring on the pops.

Comment

• i get what you mean, and i didnt think it was... well i hoped :p

and car news for mee, none as normal

did just do 200laps of an oval track, Nascar is boring as shit!

Comment

• Talking about car stuff, I got one wheel done with rag and elbow grease but it's not mirror like I want will get onto it with a mop + grinder + polishing compounds. Looks aiiight though

Comment

• someone give me 8.5k, i want a rx7twin turbo so so so much.

Comment

• You couldn't handle it anyways

Comment

• They are looking sweet as Hayden.

MOT history checked out on the 6er. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Loads of welding advisories and failures have all gone on the last MOT, and it did like 500 miles in 4 years, then 3k from Nov 09 to Nov 10, and 2k since then. it is just fairly rotten around the rear arches.

Comment

• If it's only the arches it shouldn't take much to get it sorted, even if you take it to a shop. Still cheap, mot'd, taxed, and black with leather. I'll go halves on a welder with you and get it sorted, keep it at my place of course

Comment

• Haha, deal.

Going to ring the bloke on my lunch break after talking to a friend to see if he wants to come with. I don't fancy driving back on my own for it breakdown.

Comment

• haha, that would be shiet... would be cool to see your wheels on it, murder murder everywhere

Comment

• Been thinking about it. then sticking some MV1s on the E46 and taking it back towards standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X