This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay descision is gay

Man I'm excited about picking this car up, shits gown be tight.

Comment

• Yeah man, how you getting to Bradford?

You'll def have to give us a bell when you are passing back and I'll grab a few piccys for you too. Lovely stock status.

Comment

• Oooo yes. Catching the bus up, 5 hours but for 10 pound it's right up my fanny. Have already found parts for an s13 suspension swap that has lowering springs and would get coils later but rang Gaz and it seems like a good deal getting the oem struts re-valved/shortened with springs etc, only like 300, but won't have adjustment. Decisions decisions

Comment

• Why not speak to GAZ about some custom coilovers? Nate got those for his E46 done for like £800 iirc or something. Not too bad for totally custom height and spring load coilovers I thought.

Yay for buses, Megabus? I hope so.

Comment

• Hah not sure but Megabus sounds sick!

Yeah it was around that price for a custom set but I think I would still need to do the s13 swap for that not sure what he said now...will wait till I've got the car and double check everything

Comment

• I wish I had the Friday feeling today, but I woke up at 8.01 when I leave for work at 8.10. I still got in before everyone else and managed to shower before work though.

Comment

• Morning shit heads

Comment

• Everybodys russian.
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• lol I got to work at 7:30 so I can leave at 2. Friday winnings.

Morning to you

Why is no one booking for summerslam, so many names and no one follows through? wtf

Comment

• I emailed them about why I can't fucking amend my booking online even though they told me too and they never replied.

Comment

• Just ring. Well me and the middy will have a nice weekend forevertogetheralone.jpg lol

Comment

• I'll be there, calm down. You don't technically have to pay until you arrive I don't think anyway as long as you have made the booking?

I mean it says I am booked in, just not paid for it yet.

Comment

• Calm down calm down eh

Have to pay 28 days before the booking date which is why I keep asking, also the fact that they run out of space really quick and there is a festival on just up the road so is double important. I doubt anyone's gonna get in if they don't do it now

That's the last time I'll say anything but I told ya'll...jusssayin

Comment

• yay or nay?

ah right yeah I get ya, so people book now, so long as you have paid by July!!

You can cancel a booking, but you can't book a filled space.

Comment

• Ditch the yellow, I dare ya

Comment

Working...
                                X