Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at a place called 'City Centre Rooms and Apartments Amsterdam' on Easytobook.com

4 beds and a kitchen and bathroom for £350 inc tax for 3nights. Hard to ignore that, right on the main coffeeshop strip, like 1 block down from Red Light canal. Gonna stick in my booking details later and reserve it as you can cancel for free.

Comment

• Prostitutes and weed take your fancy?

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I went to amsterdam with my college, it was fucking awesome.....

Although i was drunk more than i got baked.....

Comment

• I want to experience the drinking nightlife there, been out twice now and I think I've had less beer than I have a single night out here! Easily one of my favourite places on earth lol

Hookers and weed, you got that shit wrong, its the IBC2011 conference I'm there for. http://www.ibc.org/

Comment

• Ive been there three times now, found the night life and abit shizer in all honesty.
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• **** my skateboard, mad me a 1 handed cripple now

hand hurts soo much, was gonna try and do a few bits the the car, not now.

Comment

• oi shit face jorge, where my pictures....
                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• You haven't booked yet so no pics

Comment

• Andy, I can't bring myself to post em, sorry.

Maybe tomorrow night, if I don't go out and make a start on this Heineken keg I have.

Booked, I think, for my 22nd. Very happy, £360 for 3 nights !

Comment

• post the .gif you toad.

Comment

• who's going to awesomefest... lookssSssoo unreal. i want in.

Comment

• i wish i could, but work are gay and wont let me have it off, the stores "fully booked",

Comment

• I am, I have a spare ticket too, £45

Comment

• Goodwood FOS on Sunday, I canny wait
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Wish it wasn't so far for me to get down there, really want to go this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X