Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this bumper for my alfa? (thought i might take advantage of the insurance payout, when someone reversed into my car.)

compared to standard

Comment

• Only downside is the larger uglier 159 grill

Comment

• FUCK YEAH. that would look boooming
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Looks lower, but better than that cheap lip you stuck on there

Comment

• I dunno if someone has already posted these, but I really wish I had a car to put these on:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SSR-Mesh-14x8-...item20ba86213d

flickr
            Facebook
            Originally posted by driftsucky
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Been watching them, here's some others too, so nearly got them and this is the second time they've been on coz no one bid

Comment

• So cant wait till next week, Doing the Le mans 24 hour on gt5 with two mates, Gonna be epic!

Comment

• Morning people, i feel like shit well my nose anyway! Anyone else suffer with fever of the hay?

Comment

• Shame those in 2nd link are weak sizes.

First link are awesome, I'd be down his this weekend to collect if I had a car to fit em on

Comment

• Yeah, wonder how easy it is to get new lips/barrels etc? They look soo good NOT black

Comment

• Are they 2pc like the Mk1s? I didn't realise that their 2pc was face and lips together, and backface and barrel, rather than whole barrel and face separately.

I'm trying to find a decent hotel in Amsterdam for my 22nd, but not working too well.

Comment

• Ok so i might be buying an E-class Merc...
                          -SW|UK-
                          Education - Knowledge - Power
                          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Yeah 2piece but not sure how it's made up, such a cool wheel though, when the faces aren't black

Any more news on the new/old car?

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                            Ok so i might be buying an E-class Merc...
                            Will you be my dealer? Have you got some interest in the bmw then?
                            Last edited by Anonymoose; 06-30-2011, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• It is big pimpin, well...could be. Its 'straight outta norfolk' style at the mo so needs hitting with gangster stick hard. But alot of potential.

No bites on the BM at all, Nate suggested returning it to stock and selling splits and OMP seperate which i might well do?
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Yeah might be the go except 36's go for next to nothing, on ebay at least

Comment

Working...
                                X