This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    Lolol, sounds a fair deal to me. I'm just about to get my japanese on and see what I can dig out. Found a beautiful set of SSR Mk1s in 13x9/10 with negative offsets for about £650 delivered.

My mate said his car is full except for space for a set of wheels for me Hayden sorry.
    13's for the handbag? Fuck jap is where I need to be. Can you post the link you use? Tell your mate to strap them to the roof pleeeeeeeeease

Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
    If i rolled a spliff right now id be smoking it! LOL

Lenso's dish is nice, BUT the thought of saying

"what wheels are they?"

"lenso ...."

Makes me cringe for some reason lol

Im after some dish with a nice spoke design and pref splitys, but then EVERYONE says stick with the style 95's
    Yeah hard. I really like those ones though. I rekon put the 95s on at least lol fucking chrome powdercoat them, would be insane. Will have a look at home over the weekend for ya, pm your email and I'll send you all the links etc

Comment

• Mmmm chip butty and a large battered sausage.

I just click on the size on the left here, http://list1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...-category.html then number of studs on the next one.
      Last edited by Jorge; 06-17-2011, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Comment

• You should see the price of some genuine LMs on there, can get a decent set of 18s for like a grand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
            Yeah hard. I really like those ones though. I rekon put the 95s on at least lol fucking chrome powdercoat them, would be insane. Will have a look at home over the weekend for ya, pm your email and I'll send you all the links etc
            I looked into chroming but the prices got silly, apprently theyd need to...

Strip them back to metal
            polish them

then coat them with something to take the chrome then chrome them, and this was done between two companys.

I also messaged a local polisher, but due to a car injury he no longer polishes rims as there two heavy on his back

Comment

• ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

£730 plus VAT plus delivery. 18x8/9 genuine LMs.

Comment

• i like these two http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b124261685 , http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/v191736506

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                  pm your email and I'll send you all the links etc
                  Facebook?

Comment

• Just need to find someone in Japan now to ship em over for you

Comment

• I dont know how much theyre LOL

Comment

• 100,000 yen is about £770,
                        50,000 is around £385

Prices need VAT and customs etc adding, and shipping, so about 30% on top I think.

Still good prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          100,000 yen is about £770,
                          50,000 is around £385

Prices need VAT and customs etc adding, and shipping, so about 30% on top I think.

Still good prices.
                          These are 25000

Comment

• i wish 16's worked on 6n's

Comment

• Sick I got the springs, gonna slam my car on that shit

Comment

• just got paid and just worked out, i can buy new tyres, camber thinys, spigot rings and the porsche seats and have £100 left till next pay day... 4 weeks away

rather get the car sorted than get pissed and not remember anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X