X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    Lowering springs minus 1 coil
    Na they'll be my MOT set so will be left, will have coils or custom lowness in the future though. I just had chicken wings, a pasty and two apple turnovers

Comment

• Just been offerd these for £800 are 8.5x18 ET35 and 10x18 ET??

What ya reckon?

Comment

• I have no lunch, so think I'm gona piss off everyone who seems to be in my office today by going and getting a fat portion of chips shortly. Fuck these overweight middle aged women trying to diet lolol

Comment

• They look mean Josh, are they trying to be something they're not though? You'll need a MASSIVE spacer on the front

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
            They look mean Josh, are they trying to be something they're not though? You'll need a MASSIVE spacer on the front
            theyre two peice splits, but in the email theyre called Alutec yet its an A/C design. But im still tempted but cant decide.

Pub lunch in an hour, steak and stilton baguette FTW!

Comment

• Oh yeah shit I forgot about pub lunch, beeeeeeeeeers. Remember about the spacer though, that's a big spacer spacing the front wheels to fill the space there will be Have a look on ebay.de there's tons of wicked wheels on there for less than 800 squids

Comment

• I dont do german and in most cases they dont ship...but gimmie and example to lure me in lol

Comment

• My wheels for 500

You want 18's? I'll have a quick look now
                  Last edited by Anonymoose; 06-17-2011, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Not a fan of skinny spokes if im honest.

Comment

• Wow didn't see that front offset, you'll be wanting a 30mm spacer.

If you do get them, I may have some 28mm spacers for sale which would make them sit much nicer.

Comment

• Hmm i think ima pass as they're genuine A/C's and the stupid ET up front.

Comment

• I really am sick of looking for wheels, especially in different languages, but basically this is from the first page of 16

Comment

• If you send me a big spliff and what you're looking for I can have a better look

Comment

• Lolol, sounds a fair deal to me. I'm just about to get my japanese on and see what I can dig out. Found a beautiful set of SSR Mk1s in 13x9/10 with negative offsets for about £650 delivered.

My mate said his car is full except for space for a set of wheels for me Hayden sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                                If you send me a big spliff and what you're looking for I can have a better look
                                If i rolled a spliff right now id be smoking it! LOL

Lenso's dish is nice, BUT the thought of saying

"what wheels are they?"

"lenso ...."

Makes me cringe for some reason lol

Im after some dish with a nice spoke design and pref splitys, but then EVERYONE says stick with the style 95's

Comment

Working...
                                X