Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't she happy enough to spend time with you? It is a car meet, not a gathering for your missus and wife. If they aren't happy with standing in a carpark it is their loss.

Comment

• Haha, this is true.

But i am forcing her to join us.

are we at the good stadium this time?

Comment

• Harv you are so fucking whipped and you don't even know it. Not coming to summerslam coz she won't, not coming to meets coz she won't like it. Bet you spend your weekends driving her and her friends around

Comment

• Haha, i told her not to come now.

I'm going to come up on ma laz.

An noo, i never driver her anywhere with her friends... if she asks i'll rock up in the splitty and embarrass the fuck out of her. (speshly with the noise it makes)

IT WILL BE FOR SALE SHORTLY, HOPEFULLY.

Get on it.

I'm bored.

Comment

• Guyyy guyy, im a n00b, what size tyres should i get on my 14x8's. i was thinking 145/35. i cant measure so i dont know what too doo, Plz help...

also why do peope think its cool to drive past the skate park in a horrible car, that sounds poop, then drive it fast and have doobstep playing really really loudly without a sub...

we dont think your cool, more a dick

Comment

• kabooOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMmmmm

Comment

• Hayden's had a funny turn....

Comment

• oh guess whutt. like 8 hours and ill be driving the mk2 again. sooooo excited. Like omg.

i'm get off my arse sat and take it to new lows as i've got used to have a floor pan so low, it makes me feel like im 4x4ing. no splitter mk2 ftw.

I even put a little s.w sticker on it that only you guys will know what it is.

E-friendgroup repping > scenetaxfullsticker.

FRIENDS.

although pisspoor 12months insurance was pricey. rolling p slot
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• You just put the crown on? Rocking it like me then lol

Comment

• That was a short relationship andy, was she lying to you saying she was something she wasn't?

Out of interest, how much is your guys insurance? I'm paying 1800 for both cars, down from 1800 for the s12 and 700 ish for the 46, fuck insurance here sux

Comment

• I pay just over £1000 FC on the BMW, 21, 2yr NCB.

Comment

• Declared mods?

Comment

• .....................lol

so, saw this, http://www.ebuyer.com/product/261266

comes with disposable toilets and a 20L shower lol

Comment

• That reminds me I need to get a tent for bournemouth. Plastic bag toilet? lol

Comment

• I was gona order it, but you can pick up a tent for less now and I've got sleeping bags I can steal. http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...s|14419414.htm

Teepee tent?

Comment

Working...
                                X