This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.forum-auto.com/tuning/voi...ujet381155.htm

Saw this on Banzai Facebook, I didn't bother translating it as the pictures say enough. What the fuck did he do to that once mint civic?

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• to

Fuck me, I don't even think being blind could give you a car like that.

Comment

• Sick fitment though LOLOLOLOL I don't know how anyone could drive these bastardised things. Also if I see another "what tyre size should I get" I swear my head will explode

Comment

• needs spacers if anything.
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Looks like he's mixed up a bucket of flour and water, thrown it at the car, stepped back and thought fuckyea.jpg

Comment

• Lol@deleted posts. calmed down now?

Comment

• Looks like im gunna be living in coventry next year, thanks to my distinction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  Lol@deleted posts. calmed down now?
                  LOL you can see those? There should be an automatic ban coz it's obvious they don't even search the 100000000000000 threads on tyres, wheels etc let alone just googling grrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                    Looks like im gunna be living in coventry next year, thanks to my distinction.
                    unlucky, your car will be on bricks in 2 seconds
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• omg i dont even like jao crap but thats shocking!

Comment

• Going to uni there? What you studying? I won't be too far away in Lboro. No excuses for MK meets then though.

Comment

• Haha, will have to invest in some locking wheel nuts.

Im going to uni there yea.

Automotive design.

What you studying at lboro ?

Comment

• Manufacturing Engineering, couldn't get on to Automotive Engineering, and didn't fancy Mechanical Engineering

Automotive design at Cov is a really good course isn't it? Most people I know who work in anything to do with car design has studied there.

Comment

• That sounds good man.

Yeah, it looks great, Coventry are one of the best if not the best for that sort of thing.

It was my only choice, if i didnt get in this year id try again next year hah.

P.S i never have excuses for not going to MK meets. IM ALWAYS THERE. (except this time may be a complication)

Comment

• Alternatively, you could begin to turn the MK meets into more show like things, with more entertainment for the wives and girlfriends, and then i could come, and bring her too without her getting bored shitless after an hour or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X