Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely gutted about the Scooby being stolen. Thieving bastards.

Comment

• From Boyzone to drifting lol

They'll get it back if it's only got a 20 litre tank and the knobs are driving it around london, they'll have to fill up somewhere and will be on camera when they do. Looks mad going along the M25

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
        Fit car, looked like the wheels had only just been put on it?

Unless tires are cleaned on a daily basis?
        Nah theyre well over a year old...he justs cleans its 24/7 and its garaged

Comment

• That must be awesome to see going round the m25!!

Comment

• All this over 1 fucking scooby its a joke! I know 100% japspeed wouldnt help me if my car went missing...

Comment

• Hayden, you get the Nissan? I saw your missed call like an hour later but was moving my Dads office with him.

Your car isn't entered in a current race series, doesn't have a huge amount of money invested or isn't worth as much as that. If you genuinely had your car stolen the internet would help if you were a nice guy I've never seen people refuse to repost stuff on stolen cars.

Comment

• And yes, I saw your link about wheels for AJK, I've not read all the recent replies but they WOULD fit.

Comment

• Yup got it all snuggly in my driveway, was well hectic in the rain

Comment

• Yeah didn't let up at all. Sideways action?

Comment

• Ohhh fuck yeah

Did Rich get in touch?

Comment

• Rich as in the guy on here?

Comment

• Yh me, Hayden gave me your number cus i was gonna txt you to see if theres still space on the stand...ive replied in the DC thread.
                          -SW|UK-
                          Education - Knowledge - Power
                          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/articles...ntid=158216707

Found half way through stripping it. What took them so long to take It apart?

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                              http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/articles...ntid=158216707

Found half way through stripping it. What took them so long to take It apart?
                              Noobs

Comment

• The fact they were driving it around on the M25 for hours before lol? I mean if you had that car you'd want to give it a go on the road wouldn't you.

Partially stripped is just spoiler and back lights isn't it? From what I've read through other sites reports on FB.

Comment

Working...
                                X