• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive booked gobshites.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Impulse buy. Should make a few quid selling on at least.

Comment

• just brushed my teeth and am i the only one that looks at the plug hole an see's a nice 6 spoke wheel.

Looks good when its all clean..

Comment

• Haaaayden, you think I should try ET-8 on the back? then stick some 5mm shims up front and get a nice ET-5 there.

Can't decide to if to pull arches like you or not. ET-8 is another 13mm poke to what I've got now. Real men can hack that... aj you listening?

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
            Ive booked gobshites.

Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
            just brushed my teeth and am i the only one that looks at the plug hole an see's a nice 6 spoke wheel.

Looks good when its all clean..

Every time! I'm sure that's where rotiform go the idea for these

Rotiform designs and builds the finest cast and custom forged wheels for your automobile. Focused on style, strength, and aggressive fitment, Rotiform Wheels are the ultimate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Haaaayden, you think I should try ET-8 on the back? then stick some 5mm shims up front and get a nice ET-5 there.
              On your bmw? Yeah do it. Then camber it up and tuck rim all round

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Can't decide to if to pull arches like you or not. ET-8 is another 13mm poke to what I've got now. Real men can hack that... aj you listening?
              Real hairdressers you mean.

Comment

• My plug looks like this then if you think they are wheels,

Comment

• mean 4 spokes!...oh wait that's just an x

Comment

• Kinda looking forward to trying to get negative offsets all round. Give me something to say to E46zone as the normal is that ET35 is too much lol

Comment

• MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN.

Mooooorning.

Dunt think im going to summerslam. :/

Anyone going to BROMLEY PAGENT this Sunday?

Comment

• Phone safe are a bunch of theiving cunts!

Comment

• Harv you let down, but your missus is worth it. I'd take her over a bunch of guys in a field.

Comment

• I don't believe how strong the weakness is here. What could be better than camping, boozing on the beach for your birthday. She/you need a reality check

Comment

• Dude how do you book, i cant take your moaning anymore?

Comment

• Fucken aye Click link in my sig, click website link, click Booking/Book Online, click Start new booking, fill things out, add "stanceworks booking" in the notes at the end and pay

If you need more detailed instructions then get farked

Comment

Working...
                                X