Hellaflush uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrap Hellaflush UK.

Who is coming to the Stanceworks UK meet/show instead on the same day.... it needs to be done. Quickly too I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      Scrap Hellaflush UK.

Who is coming to the Stanceworks UK meet/show instead on the same day.... it needs to be done. Quickly too I think...
      Yeah might aswell not the show has been cancelled.

Comment

Ben PM'd me asking if we wanted to look into doing anything on the date. I've emailed the air strip to see what costs it would be there as a quick Google shows a lot of people thought quite highly of the venue.

Just could do with a couple of sponsor names I think, a decent place for hundred or so cars or something and hope it goes as well as a meet?

Comment

If it can be done quick the chance of people loosing interest will be slim. But i think the reason it was canceled was because the venue is hard to book because it is a air port and quite a few complications thats what ive been told anyway lol

Comment

So they created a show, advertised it at a location that they hadnt even booked out?

-SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Ouch. Sounds like it wasn't the best of planned things. I will see if North Weald Airfield get back to me. Still think we should book the date first. I'll chuck together a 'coming soon' flyer later, and FB event.

Comment

Will be interested. Depends on date, will need to check with work.

Comment

Same date as this

Comment

Cool cheers.

Comment

Unfortunately it was trying to get things sorted between uk and us that was the issue guys nothing else. But keep em peeled as we still have this date and venue and will be I. Touch!!!
                      www.westsidevw.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/players.show

http://players.bigcartel.com/
                      www.players-show.com
                      www.paynesbodytechnik.com

Comment

Hmmm, what are you putting on then instead....?

We really need to know as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Hfuk View Post
                          Unfortunately it was trying to get things sorted between uk and us that was the issue guys nothing else. But keep em peeled as we still have this date and venue and will be I. Touch!!!
                          So you still have the date and venue the same? if so why not just run the show as origionally planned? Im sure there are plenty of guys on here myself included that would help out in sorting stuff this end?

Comment

Yeh, was going to say, the venue was booked as far as i knew, if anything, they was booking more with the interest.

Would be awesome to sort something, people had booked the eurotunnel, time of work and hotels, from france, holland and other random countries, would be a shame to have them cancel and maybe lose money.
                            SimonF. UK to straya emigrant.

Current: Aus Silvia S13
                            Previous; UK Civic DX, B16A conversion, fitted - sold and written off by new owner

Comment

I'm willing to set up a stand and sell fatlace/illest clothes! all profits going to you/stanceworks (minus a few tees for myself!!! )
                              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                              X