No announcement yet.

Hellaflush uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't say i've ever been on UKStance, sounds fun though. And why don't you all get on EU-Mania, it's been brought back from the dead (I don't no why, it's shit) and is planning world domination again. haha.

That's why me and a few people started RollHard, nice little place to get together for like minded stance folk (although i'm not 100% there yet ) and to keep away from the politics that's on other forums.

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

I like the Rollhard forum, haven't been on there much though if I'm honest.

Ben started Lowlife because there wasn't many Blogs in the UK at the time, and I joined last year... then Zi joined after and now we have a pretty well sorted group I think. We'll all be at HF UK without a doubt, car or no car.

Comment

I was looking into starting a blog, but decided its not worth it. The US sites are acknowledging the UK scene a lot now, and decided to put my effort into Stanceworks instead. This forums sweet, nobody bitches.

Comment

You're a bumface.

Comment

Try Harder..

Comment

Pahaha! Nice comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                I was looking into starting a blog, but decided its not worth it. The US sites are acknowledging the UK scene a lot now, and decided to put my effort into Stanceworks instead. This forums sweet, nobody bitches.
                It's pretty easy the whole blog thing once you get into it. Our blog is the first one i've ever been a part of and it probably shows but i like to post random car related stuff so all's good.

Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
                I like the Rollhard forum, haven't been on there much though if I'm honest.

Ben started Lowlife because there wasn't many Blogs in the UK at the time, and I joined last year... then Zi joined after and now we have a pretty well sorted group I think. We'll all be at HF UK without a doubt, car or no car.
                I do like lowlife. Pretty much after the same thing we are with have nice stanced car's and good banter.

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

Thats given me a good date to have mine finished by
                  I'll be driving down from Manchester if anyone fancies a convoy
                  (providing I can book the day off work :/ fingers crossed)

Comment

I am definitely going to this, will be awesome! Plus only 20mins from my house!

I'd be up for helping sort out a SW:UK stand if the help is required too!

Comment

I've emailed the organisers asking about stand details

Comment

Hellaflush will be a sick show! The mix of cars and styles with purely stance in mind.

The show however is a "application" style entry. So car has to be approved.
                        Certain people/clubs/groups already have a slot inside. I better pull my finger out and build the RSs or I'll be inside with the 3s! Lol

But outside will be sick too. there will be a great mix of rides, styles n people!

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                        E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                        MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                        Instagram:MexicanFab
                        YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

im on this show fo shure!

not really bothered where we are all stood, will be cool just to turn up and kill with you guys any how!
                          Last edited by comptonarsenate; 02-14-2011, 07:37 AM.

Comment

emailed these last week again, they said registrations will begin this week. not heard anything else, so not sure how certain this is going to be.

Comment

We gunning for a club stand inside then? or just a club space outside?
                              Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

I'll see what they say, not heard much from the actual organisers about how it will be set out, only from what people have said on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X