Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlike another Jason I know
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• which?
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• oh snapparonni

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          which?
          You you homo. Never leave mill park.

Comment

• u fkin jelly mfker?
            LOLOLOLOLOL
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• fkn mirin cunt!

Comment

• all right, 2 for 1 time, lol.
                Spotted a slammed white jetta wagon strait fitted reppin a sw plate frame on Placentia smashing a right on 19th. Threw a peace sign and you threw one up back.
                I was flagged down by (sorry man, forgot your name) with his woman in a 3 series bimmer at the cheveron on newport blvd the other night. thanks for saying what's up!!!

Comment

• dude, do you not see the section you're posting in? you're in Australia here buddy.

Comment

• my bad, thought it was westcoast.

Comment

• was going up to my mates house last night, lives in mernda. So went through greensy dimo way, any way driving along twiddling thumbs and shit, and see this low as sin white datto 1600 driving the other way!

could only be one person....

*looks at anth....*

Comment

• oh hai haha, yep took it out yesterday to see an old work mate down in south morang, I got a few mates out that way, you must have seen me on my way home, went thru the gorge instead of taking the ring road.

Comment

• yea I actually have no idea what the road was, 1 lane and a bit hilly, so that does some like 'the gorge' lol.

car's low as sin man, LOVE IT!

Comment

• Fair few stanced out cars cruising the Hwy last night...

Comment

• yea saw a few nice cars in between the usual mass of holdens and fords even though some of them nice az! a lot cars out last night though
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• black honda jazz on orange and black wideee steelies down the m3 about lunch time
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X