No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just spotted MRIVAN on Westall road, silver Accord on gold rims with polished lips...looked great when rolling!

Comment

• Whooooo deeeeeet

Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Spotted SLAJ last night or early this morning can't remember was on Wellington.
        Love the fitment.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
          Spotted SLAJ last night or early this morning can't remember was on Wellington.
          Love the fitment.
          Thanks man! It would have been last night, Were you the grey bmw with green P's?

Comment

• Originally posted by SLAJ View Post
            Thanks man! It would have been last night, Were you the grey bmw with green P's?
            Yeah that was me. Been thinking of selling it. Was regretting not buying a MK4 Gti after seeing you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
              Yeah that was me. Been thinking of selling it. Was regretting not buying a MK4 Gti after seeing you.
              Asif man, your car looked clean as, I've always wanted to see one of those dumped on some sick wheels . But yes Mk4‘s are pretty sweet

Comment

• Crown carpark
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Very clean. I can hear the dose from here.

Comment

• Spotted Andrew in his natural habitat this Arvo. Hooked me up with some on the spot cleaning products from Japan.
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Spotted a fitted red C63 with bbs LM's (I think) was pretty low and looked awesome, this is a double zoomed iphone driving illegal picture (because badass)

Comment

• Black supra on p plates on burwood hwy this arvo with some fat wheels and fitment going on. Couldn't get close enough for pic
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post

Spotted a fitted red C63 with bbs LM's (I think) was pretty low and looked awesome, this is a double zoomed iphone driving illegal picture (because badass)
                          Gold centre LMs around The Alfred on St Kilda Rd? I've seen one really similar before, was badass.

Comment

• haha mike i finally figured what was different about you, was your hair

Comment

• Exchanged waves with a Silver E46 on warrigal rd, couldn't see what the wheels were but they had dish and looked sick!

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                                haha mike i finally figured what was different about you, was your hair
                                Haha yeh had a chop during the week. Was well overdue

Comment

Working...
                                X