Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• them pants
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• So spotted a legit lancia delta with rally decals and what looked to be compomotive th2's at the traffic lights waiting to go onto kings way. Jaw drooooppppppeeedddd and I almost drove into a gutter.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• saw this on the back of a flat bed trailer last night.
        couldn't take a pick while driving - but it looked like a pretty nice ride
        www.shannons.com.au/auctions/lot/A7MP0HD6D72016AZ/?cmpid=SHN:GI:PI:NPS:EDM:20120531:131&2473PSEM

love the old racers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 635csi View Post
          saw this on the back of a flat bed trailer last night.
          couldn't take a pick while driving - but it looked like a pretty nice ride
          www.shannons.com.au/auctions/lot/A7MP0HD6D72016AZ/?cmpid=SHN:GI:PI:NPS:EDM:20120531:131&2473PSEM

love the old racers!

2002's are cool...I guess...

But seriously, if I didn't have my car I'd have either a 2002 or a Mk1 Golf.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post

go the dato!!
            lots o great little cars around this era...

Comment

• Spotted a nice white Accord Euro lowered on black rims with some camber and a set of roof racks at about 10.00am this morning along Fairbank Road, Clayton South. Looked great from behind!

Comment

• Black accord euro with some tidy lows and fitment last night cruising prinny on the way home from stus
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Black new model civic on OZ wheels, low with Stance|Works and other JDMYO! hectik stickers outside RMIT this evening.

Comment

• That crown carpark demon camber

No panel damage, best guess is it as driven into crown like that lol just the one wheel.
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post

i like you anth, i really do.
                      maybe you can join me in spreading pro nissan/datsun propaganda on stanceworks

Comment

• Agentz e46 on the super concave bbs
                        Warrigul rd & Waverley rd intersection yesterday, was in the back of the slammed white jetta.

Sorry had complete blank on name
                        Last edited by dylan8; 08-04-2013, 12:39 AM.
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Mike!

Comment

• Yeah must've been me, on the way back from a Buck's in Sorrento.

Did you spot me on the Saturday on the corner of Racecourse Smithfield Rd as well? I swear a bunch of dudes gave me the horn and thumbs up in a white slammed Jetta with stockies on the Saturday when I was on the way to Sorento.

Comment

• hmmm dont think so, its been on the BBS for a while so dont think it would have been him...?

Comment

• Maybe there's another slammed Jetta around, with stockies lol.

Mk 5?

Comment

Working...
                                X