No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a nice E30 this morning. White, low, yellow high beams and maybe foggies (can't remember), pretty sure it was on OEM BBS's of some kind. Greensborough bypass heading north.

Comment

• Spotted Andrewn at Chadstone clean Subaru!

Comment

• suby looks retarded atm, dat canard action

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
          Saw a nice E30 this morning. White, low, yellow high beams and maybe foggies (can't remember), pretty sure it was on OEM BBS's of some kind. Greensborough bypass heading north.
          thanks mate that'd be me headin to uni
          Last edited by joeseinfeld; 05-31-2013, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeseinfeld View Post
            thanks mate that'd be me headin to uni
            looks nice mate. I was trying to snap a pic from a few cars back (I was in the turning lane facing you to turn onto watsonia rd) but the lights went green and you can't fuck around in that lane because only a few cars get through each time haha

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
              looks nice mate. I was trying to snap a pic from a few cars back (I was in the turning lane facing you to turn onto watsonia rd) but the lights went green and you can't fuck around in that lane because only a few cars get through each time haha
              Haha yes right next to the footy oval? cunts are brutal as just before the bypass

Comment

• anyone rocking possibly schmidts? on a black/dark grey golf in the valley? i saw one today coming out of coles in moe, looked fitted from a distance, but too hard to tell from the kfc drive thru.

Comment

• Jarred?
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• spotted white eg on huntingdale and wasn't sure if it was nam or his dad, turned out it was both of them in the car

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                      spotted white eg on huntingdale and wasn't sure if it was nam or his dad, turned out it was both of them in the car
                      BAHAHahahAhAhahAhAhAhahaHAHAHAHAahhahahAhAhAhahAhA hAhAhHAHAHAhahAa
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                        anyone rocking possibly schmidts? on a black/dark grey golf in the valley? i saw one today coming out of coles in moe, looked fitted from a distance, but too hard to tell from the kfc drive thru.
                        What sort of Schmidt's and golf.
                        Jarred is too busy marking his students history exams to be there
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• cant be sure they were schmidts, but they were full chrome/polished, car was moving, looked like a mk5

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                            Jarred?
                            He sold them and his car doesnt go atm.

Comment

• Spotted lots of homo at All Stars

Originally posted by Bflat
                              There were some fish

Comment

• Spotted a black Subaru with bug lights and yellow foglights with a stance works sticker on the window spotted it at chadstone shopping centre
                                Not a cop

Comment

Working...
                                X