X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plus rmit doesnt have a white eg with a fugen lip =P
    sigpic

Comment

• The other morning on lygon street saw a white MK1 golf on wide ass Red centered what looked like schmidt's... 2 door, may have had a cage. Gave the dude a thumbs up, he looked at me as if I were on the phone to the cops or something.. Ring any bells vw boys?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• yea know the car..

recently moved over from TAS. wheels are PLS or something, 16x8 and 16x9 iirc. Had some epic stance when it was lowered, except that he raised it to make it driveable etc etc etc.

Heaps of carbon bits, GT3 seats, cage (yep) crazy coils, fully work 16V on ITB's with lots of dope parts straight out of europe (VW motorsport bosch ECU. Car's not 100% finished, he's still tiding up the final details, bit it's pretty off chops! Can't wait to get a ride in it!

probably one of the most modified watercooled VW in australia. And being from small little tassie, he's pretty nervous about coppers etc! lols were you in uniform at the time ox?

Comment

• and pics, cause words just dont do it justice!

Comment

• BTW Jarred wants to have sex with the above car!

Comment

• seriously it looks like a toy, coz its so damn clean!
              sigpic

Comment

• it's crazy. i wont deny it woody!

the work that went into that inspires me!

Comment

• Thats the one! Yes I was in uniform... Bring him to May meet?

Comment

• I'll give it a whirl!

Don't think he's all into this 'stance' business, but he might still come.

Comment

• Not into it, yet he does it amazingly well!! Incredible car, hopefully the cops leave him alone due to huge amounts of cool points!!!!!
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                        I'll give it a whirl!

Don't think he's all into this 'stance' business, but he might still come.
                        Didnt seem to into a thumbs up either, meh..

Comment

• lols.

he probs thought you was da police.

it's like he's never had to worried about cops or cameras before in tassie, and now he's moved to vic and gone all paranoid. lol.

Comment

• Police in a slammed 20 year old civic with UMAD plates... Woop Wooop! Iz da sound of da POlice.

Comment

• OBSRVE (sp?) Euro is parked out the front of my work across the street tonight.... If only I had an SW sticker with me, I'd go bomb it 4dlulz haha.

Comment

• LOL, Jason da maaad kient...reppin in da city.
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X