X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw a hakosuka yesterday i'm pretty sure :/
    omw to knox area from mine

Comment

• Spied a nice two-tone S13 running good fitment and camber in Montmerency last night.
      Also saw that oldschool silver Toyota wags this morning. Somewhere. I can't remember where.
      Need more coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ABHGE View Post
        Spotted a Black VW Jetta with s|w banner (dylan8?) And that s13 Aero on meshies as I was cruising home from hanging rock this morning
        Haha,, thats my Aero Thirteen yeh we were traveling up to cover the event. Adam drives the 4motion bora, we're both founders of Zeroclearance.net and are near Tranz sorry for any death stares dude, lol probs trying to figure out who you where haha
        Originally posted by AccordEuro
        Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• spotted black e30 the other day on sth gippy, pretty neat drivin slow side by side lol
          Smith | Wesson

Comment

• Jarred, mk2 in swinburne footy carpark
            E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

• two honda accord euros.
              one on elgar road outside box hill tafe this morning at 8ish, had stanceworks banner
              the other outside my house tonight, blue on black or dark wheels
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• white cu2 on black wheels, numberplate was in the middle and was low as fark so guessing it's the one on te37s?

and also spotted aj rolling in the aristo

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                  white cu2 on black wheels, numberplate was in the middle and was low as fark so guessing it's the one on te37s?

and also spotted aj rolling in the aristo
                  white cu2, slammed....sounds like Steven.... =]
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Sacked and fitted civic followed by mk6 on LMs, followed by an accord on LMs coming off the Monash onto toorak rd
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Spotted this at St Kilda beach monday arvo around 6.30ish.
                      Needs moar lows imo. But hey, its your car not mine

Comment

• :/ oh dear.
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by P3Z View Post
                          Spotted this at St Kilda beach monday arvo around 6.30ish.
                          Needs moar lows imo. But hey, its your car not mine
                          needs more stanceworks stickers on the front.
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Haha what I was thinking tranz.

and saw a bunch of randoms on sunday rocking s|w banners too rocking dem legit rotas n shiet
                            Last edited by Guest; 03-13-2013, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• that's kais integra.

facepalm.jpg
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• overheard some cunts walking past me car and said "that car has a s|w sticker its not even stanced" full heartbroken. then i had a frozen coconut drink.

also saw a em1 on sundi stock as with s|w banner

ALSOOOOOO speaking of kai, bro if you read this why call me at 10.52pm last night asking if i had a electric fan for sale what da heoooooo ninjas tryin to masturbate
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X