• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reece rolling past RMIT today.

Comment

• Bruang. Spencer st. Stockies.

Comment

• Originally posted by aduchh View Post
        Spotted a nice black e30 coupe with red dished wheels with black centers on stephensons rd yesterday
        I know that guy, they are steelies with red lips
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          Reece rolling past RMIT today.

word

Comment

• Red honda accord running huge poke just west of dingley village.
            Had custom plates but I forget what...

And older cream Toyota running some fat wheels with big rubber on warrigul rd I think it was
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Saw a 4door red e30 rolling pretty low and wide down the Monash yesterday about 6:30pm outbound.
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Spotted a Black VW Jetta with s|w banner (dylan8?) And that s13 Aero on meshies as I was cruising home from hanging rock this morning

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ABHGE View Post
                  Spotted a Black VW Jetta with s|w banner (dylan8?) And that s13 Aero on meshies as I was cruising home from hanging rock this morning
                  that combo, the black jetta and twin tone s13 sounds like a guys form up north. S13 belonging to Jono and the black jetta his mate Adam.
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• My banner is down the back window, was it on oz multispokes?
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Yeah black oz multi spokes. Gave a thumbs up but just got stared at lol

Comment

• Haha bumped into aduchh while driving down westall

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                          My banner is down the back window, was it on oz multispokes?
                          Originally posted by 4ABHGE View Post
                          Yeah black oz multi spokes. Gave a thumbs up but just got stared at lol

Comment

• Well that escalated quickly

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                              Well that escalated quickly
                              Lol I was bored at work...

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                                Lol I was bored at work...
                                So it seems. Damn, now want to hit the beach

Comment

Working...
                                X