Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
    thanks mate, it isn't as low or as extreme as it used to be (fitment wise) but it is pretty clean for a daily.
    All good mate, i saw it at the MCM meet a few months ago with the rest of the SW fellas so at least it got to see it in it's former glory!

Comment

• Originally posted by SF5 View Post
      Has anyone seen a grey Audi RS4 Wagon with black number plates, sitting on black HRE rims? I saw it in the Chelsea area today, looked very clean with nice fitment!
      is this RS4 with a roofbox?
      Smith | Wesson

Comment

• Originally posted by sendokgarpu View Post
        is this RS4 with a roofbox?
        Sure is. I believe they call it, 'perfection'.

Comment

• thats damos rs4 such a neat car
          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
          getout.

Comment

• Looked great from afar, then I got closer and saw the HRE's as well. Everything ties together so well!

Comment

• Keep your Eye out for it. He has a few things up his sleeve

Comment

• Spotted woody on russel st last night
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• White accord Friday night on the way home from highway (forget what road)
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• My favourite strawberry blonde, our cars had a date and we shared notes.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      My favourite strawberry blonde, our cars had a date and we shared notes.
                      farking Julia Gillard hahahahahahaha
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Spotted woody on russel st last night
                        Ahhh true. I was dropping the S.A crew back at their hotel.

Comment

• Spotted Daniel's Odyssey down Lonsdale yesterday on my way out of melbourne.

Comment

My favourite strawberry blonde, our cars had a date and we shared notes.
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Looks like you fellas got upto some crazy shit^^^

Comment

• Purple ek on regas with s|w banner yesterday at eomm?

Comment

Working...
                                X