Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its bippu bruh
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
      spotted some black astra, stock, with large orange junction produce sticker on rear window. wtf is that?
      did it have a stance rope hanging from rear view mirror?
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Has anyone seen a grey Audi RS4 Wagon with black number plates, sitting on black HRE rims? I saw it in the Chelsea area today, looked very clean with nice fitment!

Comment

• Originally posted by SF5 View Post
          Has anyone seen a grey Audi RS4 Wagon with black number plates, sitting on black HRE rims? I saw it in the Chelsea area today, looked very clean with nice fitment!
          Yep, comes to a few meets and is on a few vw/audi forums.
          Nice guy too
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Just spotted a clean and low grey E30 on Warrigal Road in Cheltenham, think he's on here? Very nice!

Comment

• spotted a pretty phat gold E46 M3 on the monash this arvo, would of been near perfect except the ghey orange pin stripe on the tire
              03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
              getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                spotted a pretty phat gold E46 M3 on the monash this arvo, would of been near perfect except the ghey orange pin stripe on the tire
                was it this one??

did a photo shoot with it last week
                E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

• love how that guy dailys... see it al lthe time on the monash =)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yeh thats it man
                    Would be mint without that pin stripe lol

Sent from my Jail Cell via Carrier Pidgeon
                    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

Just spotted a clean and low grey E30 on Warrigal Road in Cheltenham, think he's on here? Very nice!
                      Might have been me, I was there at that time heading to Jaycar What car were you in?
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                        Might have been me, I was there at that time heading to Jaycar What car were you in?
                        I was in the work Colorado unfortunately haha. It was definitely yours mate, car looks so clean, definitely one of my favourite E30's!

Comment

I was in the work Colorado unfortunately haha. It was definitely yours mate, car looks so clean, definitely one of my favourite E30's!
                          thanks mate, it isn't as low or as extreme as it used to be (fitment wise) but it is pretty clean for a daily.
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                            Yeh thats it man
                            Would be mint without that pin stripe lol

Sent from my Jail Cell via Carrier Pidgeon
                            I took a few shots with him at an e46 meet just before Christmas, and he didn't have the orange pin striped tyres yet.

nice car, but a little too much CF all over the place for my liking and unfortunately.... he's running Varrstoens and at that time, he has black faces up front and silver faces in the rear.

Comment

• tinted tails looks gaaaaaay

Comment

• been spotting troy/hakhawk every now and then in the mornings in tgon heading to work

Comment

Working...
                                X