No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spotted a morrone wide boy mx5 getting roasted by the cops on dendy street east brighton yesterday. very clean. low as fuck with ridikulous panasport rims. looked 9 inches wide!

wheb i asked him what he got, he told me it was only a warning.
    the bloke said he was on the forum. hope he reads this!
    falconnn pawnch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Low Budget View Post
      spotted a morrone wide boy mx5 getting roasted by the cops on dendy street east brighton yesterday. very clean. low as fuck with ridikulous panasport rims. looked 9 inches wide!

wheb i asked him what he got, he told me it was only a warning.
      the bloke said he was on the forum. hope he reads this!
      He is one of my mates cousins. He got a minor defect for too low and wheels poking past the guards. I think the wheels are superlites and they are 10's. minor and no fine = lucky
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• I saw a very low Subaru Impreza Wagon today in Mossman, Sydney, with a STANCEWORKS banner on the rear left quarter window. I was in a silver 180sx yeeew!
        SlipperyDinosaur - http://slipperydinosaur.tumblr.com/

Comment

• saw a bunch of you guys on beaconsfield pde tonight, going towards station pier. Black Jazz (Shinny?), BLFAT Polo, Sturgie's IS200, I think Nam's EG was there too, that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Comment

• sick invite
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Nice grey/gunmetal Lexus on springy heading south towards prinny this arvo.
              Had some decent fitting enkies
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• That's Diep, he used to have the gold lm's on
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Spotted a baby blue 4door golf with fat black steelies parked out the front of the 'high intensity gym' in seaford near the start of the new freeway where I am working and also spotted on the napean hwy on the way home a Volvo 480 turbo hatch. Such a cool car. Never seen one befor in AUS!!
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• been spotting a slammed black Volvo C30 on Cheltenham Rd was running some sort of black bbs mesh wheel
                    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Black jazz on black wheels looking pretty low
                      Red civic with some lows and fitment.
                      A big Toyota sedan (no idea what model) running some very VIP looking and fitting wheels in traralgon
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Spotted a red E30 on what I'm going to assume are fake splits in Ivanhoe last night. Regardless of the wheels origin, this thing look super clean. Nice amount of camber and well dialled height. Bloke was picking up his missus or something, did like 3 passes down Ivanhoe shops. Had a 'Lowlife' sticker on the rear window. Ring a bell for anyone?

Comment

• Yeah Ive seen him around. Clean car! shame that he is running those nemoto mesh reps...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
                            Spotted a red E30 on what I'm going to assume are fake splits in Ivanhoe last night. Regardless of the wheels origin, this thing look super clean. Nice amount of camber and well dialled height. Bloke was picking up his missus or something, did like 3 passes down Ivanhoe shops. Had a 'Lowlife' sticker on the rear window. Ring a bell for anyone?
                            I sold my bbs rs to a red e30 coupe owner. Haven't seen any pics of them mounted yet though.

Comment

• Who was in the Honda behind me at the lights yesterday (blackburn road and Highbury rd...? I forget)
                              Couldn't see enough car to work out who

Comment

• Haha it was me

Comment

Working...
                                X