Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
    Who's our mate who drives trams around Melburn? He was giving me big ups on Collins st this morning in town.
    Steve, has a type 3 and mkiv
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Who's our mate who drives trams around Melburn? He was giving me big ups on Collins st this morning in town.
      car looks sick with the new wheels, sorry for tripping you out so early in the morning. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jnrm3 View Post
        car looks sick with the new wheels, sorry for tripping you out so early in the morning. lol
        Haha no worries man. I'm surprised I even noticed you, it was a Monday morning after all and I was hardly awake as it was. Cool tram?

Comment

Cool tram?
          Needed more lows
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Trams are good for traffic light GP's. Stall em up hard and go...

Comment

• spotted a nice black e30 in camberwell today, red p's was really nice but i think he had fake rs's

Comment

• Originally posted by aduchh View Post
                spotted a nice black e30 in camberwell today, red p's was really nice but i think he had fake rs's
                Seen that guy, he has red center caps yeh? and an M3 badge...
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                  Seen that guy, he has red center caps yeh? and an M3 badge...
                  Yep that's the one !

Comment

• I saw a white corrolla (new shape) (i think) full proper slammed on some dished wheels, not sure what wheels but looked pretty awesome, driving out near Tyrepower this arvo about 3pm
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• that stock A4 I mentioned a while back that had all of the illest stickers, well saw it again, it now has rotiforms.

and still no lows. the fuck is wrong with the guy?
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                        that stock A4 I mentioned a while back that had all of the illest stickers, well saw it again, it now has rotiforms.

and still no lows. the fuck is wrong with the guy?
                        LOL, your mate. =]
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lmao maybe a slow work in progress?

Comment

• He's gonna want bags cus his wheel gap is bigger than his ground clearance.
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Spotted 4:20pm'ish. Princes Highway Between Hallam rd & Tinks rd heading towards fountain gate
                              \. Black S2k, Orange rims, Thought he was driving on rails. Looks AMAZING!

Comment

• I saw a grey mk 2 or 3 vw jetta with white bbs wheels.... On a tow truck. Was in the narre Warren area when I spotted it.

Comment

Working...
                                X